The Official Manchester City Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Just at Ringway checking in for my return to LOS and in the next set of desks City are also checking in. Mike Summerbee is there as is Paul Dickov plus a bevy of dolly birds (Sheik's harem?). They are waiting for the team bus to arrive. Where are they off to?

Edited by champers

36 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Unfortunately for me, it's Thailand again next month. Daughter has finished school for summer so they flew back to Thailand 3 weeks ago.

???? I was talking about your boys.....last I heard flight had been cancelled twice and is still in Manchester. 

12 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

They aren't even flying with Etihad. Aeronexus or something. Apparently a delay in the airline being granted access to Chinese airspace.

Is that code for Qatar?

I'm sure they will love the new Q Suites! LOL

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I think it's a private jet company

Aah I see....'er indoors is flying over to haggis munching territory at the pointy end of the Q seats next month so I'm wanting a full review after slumming it on Gulf the last few times.

Meanwhile when are you going to gazump Utd over Maguire?

We all know its going to be humiliation at the 11th hour for Woodward.

37 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Not humiliation at all. Pretty obvious that City are the more attractive option right now. 

You really need to get rid of Pogba....no idea why your lot are dithering about that.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 12:17 AM, RickG16 said:

????????????  Take it you've not been back since the early 90s.

I was shocked to see that planes don't have propellors these days. How do they stay up in the air?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, wilai said:

Unbelievable. Owned by Etihad and using Thomas Cook!????

Thomas Cook now owned by Fosun who also own Wolves. I smell a conspiracy theory.

Bet Dickov and Summerbee drank the lounge dry.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You really need to get rid of Pogba....no idea why your lot are dithering about that.

Word is that United are now going to make him captain. Crazy fools!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Aah I see....'er indoors is flying over to haggis munching territory at the pointy end of the Q seats next month so I'm wanting a full review after slumming it on Gulf the last few times.

Meanwhile when are you going to gazump Utd over Maguire?

We all know its going to be humiliation at the 11th hour for Woodward.

Pointy end of Etihad for me in 3 weeks

Ref Maguire. I doubt we will gazump Utd. I'll post a good article later but we haven't been into gazumping. We value a player and if we don't get at that price we look elsewhere. Think City value Maguire at about 60mil.  Same with Mahrez. Leicester wanted 90 mil we said 60 and got him for about that a few months later

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I like your swift change of subject there....

You could be right about Pogba. I'd say Plan A is to get rid of him, Plan B is to chuck him the armband, fill him with confidence and give him a chance to turn his United career around. Looks like we may go for B

Let's remember... Commitment and social media issues aside, he didn't have the worst season. The stats back that up.