The official Manchester United thread 2019

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How good is the Maguire, Lindelof pairing....    

Had a scandinavian feel about it this match. Ole is Norwegian  Lindelof Swedish Ericsson Danish Spurs can't Finnish.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Give over will ya! Back to being cocky again you lot since ole walked across the north sea, when before he arrived most of you, including  you spudey, were in hiding. 

Not in hiding. Was the first person to post in this thread. Stopped posting more recently because of the number of trolls on this thread. Fortunately the king of the trolls hasn't posted lately, probably because we're now in touching distance of Spurs.

1-2 to United at half time.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Spidey said:

1-3! PSG, who are you?

Famous victory.

Bring on Arsenal.

Brilliant Victory. 

I think that just about secures OLS the job even if it was in doubt before. 

• Like 1

Didn't  see the game but you got lucky with that penalty didn't  you. Never a penalty. We seem to be seeing stupid handball penalties more regular. Hope the law change next season sorts it out.

Was looking for a good clip of the penalty decision but this was the best i could find...love the comments though

Neymar's response to the penalty

"They put 4 people who know nothing about football to watch the VAR slow motion," the Brazil international posted on his Instagram story. "There is no penalty. How can it be handball when his back is turned. Go <deleted> yourselves ..."

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Didn't  see the game but you got lucky with that penalty didn't  you. Never a penalty. We seem to be seeing stupid handball penalties more regular. Hope the law change next season sorts it out.

Was looking for a good clip of the penalty decision but this was the best i could find...love the comments though

It's ok we'll take it

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The rule is that if it prevents a clear shot on goal, it's a penalty. Also, his arm was raised and he knew what he was doing. Penalty, get over it.

Two English teams in the last 8. Another, a shoe in, in my book. Come on Liverpool, make it four in the last eight. If we can stuff PSG at theirs, it should give Liverpool the belief that they can take Bayern at their's. 1-1 would be enough.