The official Manchester United thread 2019

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If its based on facts or statistics how can it be bollicks?

What's wrong, you from a blue area  and can't handle it :cheesy:

You know fine well I'm not from a blue area 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How good is the Maguire, Lindelof pairing....    

Had a scandinavian feel about it this match. Ole is Norwegian  Lindelof Swedish Ericsson Danish Spurs can't Finnish.

Ole's at the wheel

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If its based on facts or statistics how can it be bollicks?

What's wrong, you from a blue area  and can't handle it :cheesy:

It's not fact, it was a survey taken in the MEN and something like 3000 people took part, Better off reading the words of Mr Manchester himself Tony Wilson (rip) he kew the score on the red v blue debate.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, nev said:

It's not fact, it was a survey taken in the MEN and something like 3000 people took part, Better off reading the words of Mr Manchester himself Tony Wilson (rip) he kew the score on the red v blue debate.

Tony Wilson; the newsreader and record label Tony Wilson? Never heard of him being mentioned as a mancunian football guru though i heard he was a dirty red. 

He lived in Marple on Strines Road. I went to school there. Another Stockport blue area  eh Nev 😀

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Hopefully someone will piss off the Americans again and the FBI will get involved because absolutely no one in this country or at UEFA/FIFA will do anything about this.

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

You know fine well I'm not from a blue area 

In fairness, what were recognised red or blue / protestant or Catholic areas we knew in the 60s and 70s are now not necessarily  the same these days (council overspill, people move around, some areas improve, etc).

17 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Hopefully someone will piss off the Americans again and the FBI will get involved because absolutely no one in this country or at UEFA/FIFA will do anything about this.

This being what?

20 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

This being what?

City have broken UEFA FFP rules in previous year(s), and we may be banned from the CL. I'm absolutely fine with that, but I'm guessing City's owners won't be, so it might lead to a messy legal challenge.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Tony Wilson; the newsreader and record label Tony Wilson? Never heard of him being mentioned as a mancunian football guru though i heard he was a dirty red. 

He lived in Marple on Strines Road. I went to school there. Another Stockport blue area  eh Nev 😀

He is famous for quotes mate and not a real football guru, The one about city pedaling the myth that the city is blue is spot on.

https://ilovemanchester.com/man-united-fans-dont-come-from-manchester-and-other-myths/

You can read it on here.

He also started the Hacienda and factory records and some top Manchester bands.

Just because you spot another blue in your kappa jacket doesn't mean the area is blue mate.

Edited by nev
1 hour ago, nev said:

He is famous for quotes mate and not a real football guru, The one about city pedaling the myth that the city is blue is spot on.

https://ilovemanchester.com/man-united-fans-dont-come-from-manchester-and-other-myths/

You can read it on here.

He also started the Hacienda and factory records and some top Manchester bands.

Just because you spot another blue in your kappa jacket doesn't mean the area is blue mate.

Do you remember Tony Wilson on 'So it goes'? Seemed revolutionary at the time playing punk/new wave on tv. 

1 minute ago, ChipButty said:

The ball has almost reached his arm and he is still looking directly at the ball.
Look how much daylight there is between arm and body.... 

3.JPG

Its dangerous to judge things on stills. Judge on video in realtime not slowmotion as timing comes in to it.

Ps. Surprised you're bringing up the penalty again; thought we'd all moved on yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Do you remember Tony Wilson on 'So it goes'? Seemed revolutionary at the time playing punk/new wave on tv. 

It's the same Tony Wilson he did music shows and interviews and Granada reports too.

9 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The ball has almost reached his arm and he is still looking directly at the ball.
Look how much daylight there is between arm and body.... 

3.JPG

Penalty all day long, It only keeps coming up because United got it, When the likes of Salah goes down like he has been shot after the slightest touch no one even discusses it, But us it goes on for days 😁

• Like 2