The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

He may want to consider Thailand as his holiday destination next year. 

Not really. I don't think offering a bribe is a good idea in Thailand either.

Edited by RickG16

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Not really. I don't think offering a bribe is a good idea in Thailand either.

Each to their own. Served me well on the odd occasion. 

Im sure Magoo could of wooed them over with a free 5 minute CD of his greatest moments. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Was he part of the Leicester squad who visited Thailand a few years ago? The trip that didn't end well for players including Pearsons son

Not sure but it’s clear he was a major part of this one. 2 nights in the cell so far and I’m sure his solicitor will be going balls out to prevent a third. 

Whatever  the final outcome he has embarrassed the club and I’m sure his missus and shown he is no real leader. Ironic that the two United young uns are not involved but the guy expected to set the standard can’t hold his drink and makes an a.rse of himself. 

Sadly typical behaviour of many over paid football prima donnas of which many clubs have  

Be interesting to see how OLS handles this. Would not have happened under Moyes ????

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I'm just beginning to take stock of the situation... this is a Bolton fan labelling someone else as a chav.

One of the most chavvy fanbases and places in the universe. 

Confirmed his chav status by turning up in court wearing a pair of shorts. Classless oik!

Sky's Martha Kelner (daughter of the legendary Martin) giving him what for as he left in shame.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, champers said:

Confirmed his chav status by turning up in court wearing a pair of shorts. Classless oik!

Sky's Martha Kelner (daughter of the legendary Martin) giving him what for as he left in shame.

I guess he didn't take any adult pants with him to Greece. Some people never disappoint.

1 minute ago, jellydog said:

I guess he didn't take any adult pants with him to Greece. Some people never disappoint.

The reports made a point of saying it was the same pair he was photographed in the day/night before.....lol 

6 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

The reports made a point of saying it was the same pair he was photographed in the day/night before.....lol 

Yeah that's what happened. Because he'd been locked up and obviously hadn't had a chance to change. 

14 minutes ago, champers said:

All he needed was a snide Burberry cap and the Bolton look would be complete. 

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Yeah that's what happened. Because he'd been locked up and obviously hadn't had a chance to change. 

You’re telling me his highly paid solicitor could not have taken him a clean set of clothes for his court appearance? 

How about a toothbrush?

• Like 1

Just now, Kadilo said:

You’re telling me his highly paid solicitor could not have taken him a clean set of clothes for his court appearance? 

How about a toothbrush?

You would think so wouldn't you. But what I heard was he was wearing the same clothes because he'd been in the cells. So hadn't had the chance / been allowed to change. 

On the Ole reaction. What I would say is if Ole wanted an excuse to switch the captaincy to say Bruno he now has one. Can't see it myself. 

15 minutes ago, champers said:

I see Harry is returning to England. I hope he can resume his holidays at somewhere appropriate. Are Butlins open?

Butlins is seen as a exclusive luxury resort in Bolton. 

I do genuinely do hope he can get some chill out time. Played virtually every game last season and the break is short as it is.

5 hours ago, RickG16 said:

All he needed was a snide Burberry cap and the Bolton look would be complete. 

Henri-Lloyd jumper, black Adidas track suit keks, white socks, with black leather Rockports....Greater Manchester look complete....last time I looked, probably a bit different now, but not much. 

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.57.17 am.png

I was under the impression that professional footballers playing in the toughest league in the world took care of their bodies, eating the right stuff, careful with alcohol  etc. Apparently not so, he and the rest of the group were very drunk . I know it has been a tough season but still.... 

1 hour ago, balo said:

I was under the impression that professional footballers playing in the toughest league in the world took care of their bodies, eating the right stuff, careful with alcohol  etc. Apparently not so, he and the rest of the group were very drunk . I know it has been a tough season but still.... 

A close season blow out is perfectly acceptable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, champers said:

And in other news ... Victor Lindelof is back home in Sweden and won praise from police for apprehending a thief and holding onto him till they arrived.

The thief's victim; a lady in her 90s; bought Lindelof lunch as a thank you.

Compare and contrast.

Stop the ridiculous witch hunt. He's misbehaved on holiday after a few drinks = he's a normal bloke.

46 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Stop the ridiculous witch hunt. He's misbehaved on holiday after a few drinks = he's a normal bloke.

Says the guy constantly trolling in the City thread for months re “cheating” etc and wasn’t even man enough to admit that he got it wrong once the investigation was complete .....so <deleted> and suck it up. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Don't ya just love the TV footie forum kangaroo court. Judge Champers presiding (as usual).

We all know he will get a slapped wrist and a fine as much as we know he got <deleted> up and made an a.rse of himself but it’s good sport while it lasts. 

It will be someone else next week. Every club has them. 

As an aside BB any truth in the story re Stirling being at Bolts bash and is being quarantined for CV?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:

At least Southgate believes him. 

But not the judge. Guilty, 21 months suspended sentence, he will appeal.

Silly boy putting himself in a place with the potential for trouble in the first place. He could have gone somewhere private and secluded, had a few beers, chilled out with family and friends and come home relaxed.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, champers said:

But not the judge. Guilty, 21 months suspended sentence, he will appeal.

Silly boy putting himself in a place with the potential for trouble in the first place. He could have gone somewhere private and secluded, had a few beers, chilled out with family and friends and come home relaxed.

Typical privileged ar.sehole. Lied through his teeth to the England manager too. Let’s hope Southgate has the balls to do the right thing.