The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

We arent talking about the media at large, we are talking about one issue with these pundits... Or one in particular.

Well I'll now be watching more ESPN for ManU bias, based on your advice, thanks.

Yeah, all the media is against ManU, I was just doing the decent thing trying to keep it from you.

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Yeah he could do. But Martial likes playing against the scousers remember

Give him 60 minutes and see how he does.

Its great to have so many options now up front and midfield. We have scored the 2nd highest number of goals this season behind Liverpool. However, we have conceded more goals than any other club in the top 10. Its clear where the problem lies. Currently in negotiation with West Ham for Declan Rice.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, polpott said:

Give him 60 minutes and see how he does.

Its great to have so many options now up front and midfield. We have scored the 2nd highest number of goals this season behind Liverpool. However, we have conceded more goals than any other club in the top 10. Its clear where the problem lies. Currently in negotiation with West Ham for Declan Rice.

If you look at the whole table... From about 15th 16th to the top there isn't that much difference in terms of goals conceded. So the problem doesn't look exclusive to us, and I think this season's title will be won on goals scored, i.e. everyone is leaking goals. 

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

If you look at the whole table... From about 15th 16th to the top there isn't that much difference in terms of goals conceded. So the problem doesn't look exclusive to us, and I think this season's title will be won on goals scored, i.e. everyone is leaking goals. 

You are leaking the most goals because Maguire is paceless and a liability.  The sooner you realise that the sooner you have a decent chance of winning the Premier League

Edited by Kadilo

4 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You are leaking the most goals because Maguire is paceless and a liability.  The sooner you realise that the sooner you have a decent chance of winning the Premier League

He'll probably look better with Rice alongside him.:partytime2:

2 minutes ago, polpott said:

He'll probably look better with Rice alongside him.:partytime2:

“Instead “ 

But I can see why you would want  someone to play the protecting role in front of him. 

Edited by Kadilo

23 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

“Instead “ 

But I can see why you would want  someone to play the protecting role in front of him. 

Let's face it, if we want him we'll get him. It's just dependant on what Ole wants.

No disrespect to West Ham, but there is a food chain here.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, polpott said:

I think that he'll start with Marital then swap him out for Cavani once Marital has proved himself useless.

Im going with Cavani he's south American an expert in the dark art's I can see him running at that Liverpool defense and getting a penalty or two

• Like 2

Lindelof in for Bailly.. that's a surprise for me . barrin Bailly , 4 me has looked sound..I hesitate to say stand out.. but not far off... lindelof always looks as though he has a mistake in him esp in big games... But hey, I must bowto ogs  he sees them everyday and he's taken you... Deservedly.  to the top of the prem...so...

Just now, Kadilo said:

Has Big Sam taken over?

Highlight of the game was Luke Shaws foul throw on 76 minutes and Fernandes crying when he got subbed. 

It was dire. United played the same as they did against us. Think they are scared of the big teams, so just try to snatch and grab a win nowadays

• Like 2

Manchester United player ratings: Luke Shaw and Scott McTominay good vs Liverpool

Man United are still top of the Premier League after drawing at Liverpool and here are how the players rated at Anfield.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-united-player-ratings-liverpool-19643501