The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Manchester United player ratings: Mason Greenwood and Amad good vs Leicester

Man United lost for the fifth time in the Premier League at Old Trafford this season to Leicester and here are how the players rated at Old Trafford.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-player-ratings-leicester-20574818

Your first team will be back for Thursday's game....Anthony Taylor (Wythenshawe) ref. Paul Tierney (Wigan) VAR and  our own personal favourite, David (daft as a) Coote as 4th official!..... Penalties imminent!

4 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I sometimes fear for this generation. These protesters aren't the sharpest pencils in the box and yet they want to be on the board of directors and have a say in how the club is run!!!

Screenshot_20210514-083133_Facebook.thumb.jpg.cc68441baa6a038cf97dbc392b08dbff.jpg

Let 'em at it, I say.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Finding it hard to relate to this end of season wind up. Covid and the incompetence of officials with the introduction of VAR has made it the most forgettable season I can ever remember and I played my first game in 1952. 

It appears the people who run football have decided it be now a non contact sport and the handball rule has made the game a total joke let alone the offside rulings, every game is a lottery.

Throw in the, not heard before screaming in pain players, who miraculously recover once an opposition player is either carded or a genuine goal cancelled just adds to the disappointment.

Glad I played & coached  in an era where men behaved like men and the rules made common sense a priority.

Happy end of season conclusion to everyone.  

Can you imagine these kids playing on the Red Reck?

On 5/12/2021 at 10:08 AM, wilai said:

Your first team will be back for Thursday's game....Anthony Taylor (Wythenshawe) ref. Paul Tierney (Wigan) VAR and  our own personal favourite, David (daft as a) Coote as 4th official!..... Penalties imminent!

Excellent! 

Message i received below from uefa.tv app. According to the wife it says your game is on live on their app. As I probably won't get up to check if it is indeed on - could someone check, if it does show it live I want to use this app for watching the CL Final.

Screenshot_20210526-111227_Chrome.jpg

23 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Message i received below from uefa.tv app. According to the wife it says your game is on live on their app. As I probably won't get up to check if it is indeed on - could someone check, if it does show it live I want to use this app for watching the CL Final.

I tried it on the app first but then went to UEFA.tv website so I could watch it on the bigger screen. I could probably have connected the phone to the TV but couldn't be bothered, so just did it through the internet on the telly.

Worked absolutely fine, with a tad of buffering. Nothing too annoying, unlike our match against Everton the other day.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 10:07 AM, wilai said:

OGS...."Get me Harry from Spurs"

MUFC...."No problem, We've just bid for him"

OGS....'Not Winks for @#@%s sake!????

Is that joking about us not being able to get Kane or not spending enough in the transfer market?

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Is that joking about us not being able to get Kane or not spending enough in the transfer market?

Nah.....Man U fans the other day going loopy on #twatter as apparently you were bidding for him. Actually trended UK wide as there was uproar!

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

Nah.....Man U fans the other day going loopy on #twatter as apparently you were bidding for him. Actually trended UK wide as there was uproar!

I'd expect us to bid for him. Whether we get him is a different question.