Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No hitting a nerve, morea case of pedantic Alfie being wrong and me wanting to tell you "you're wrong".

 

The subject was about my wife, as raised by RickyG, and then commented on by Hackjam then by me. And THEN you got involved.

 

You got to stop throwing around a word like "lying" as its offensive. If you think im wrong you can say im wrong (im always saying you're wrong) but leave out words like "lying" especially WHEN YOU WRONG!

 

I’ve noticed that he insinuates, so that when people respond to his insinuations he says “ I didn’t say that” 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No hitting a nerve, morea case of pedantic Alfie being wrong and me wanting to tell you "you're wrong".

 

The subject was about my wife, as raised by RickyG, and then commented on by Hackjam then by me. And THEN you got involved.

 

You got to stop throwing around a word like "lying" as its offensive. If you think im wrong you can say im wrong (im always saying you're wrong) but leave out words like "lying" especially WHEN YOU WRONG!

 

 

 

Screenshot_2019-10-08-21-42-49.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^Alfie, happy now that ive confirmed that the discussion you chipped in on was about my wife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lets go over it again: 

 

From Rick 

Quote

Some of the posters on here are obviously in good relationships. One of the nice things about Thai girls / women is that they really get into the spirit of football. 

My reply to this part.

 

Quote

 

Really, just following their boyfriend / husband's team is getting in the spirit of football more like just following their husband like a little lapdog.

 

 

 

 

 

 Bb reply 

Quote

Why would you comment about something you can't possibly know about? Ever met my wife

Part of my reply 

Quote

where have i mentioned your wife ?

bb reply 

Quote

The subject you chipped in on WAS ABOUT MY WIFE.

So it went from "why would you comment" to "The subject you chipped in on"

 

Anyway you still never answered the question, did your wife follow City before you met her ?  :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alfie but you joined a discussion ON MY WIFE part way through - AS IVE SHOWN WITH THE SCREENSHOTS ABOVE -

and THEN you joined in. But  you seem to want to interpret that you started a discussion when you did not and then you call me the liar...unbelievable.

 

You should also take Hackjam's advice and leave people's wifes out of it. I took no offence to Rick's comments, but you come along and offensively have ago at all thai wives/girlfriends. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a worse EPL player than Fred?

And that miss by Harry, total school boy stuff.

Got to say, Man Utd are totally basket team, players scared to make a forward pass.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Just heard a funny one.

 

McTominay goal against Arsenal was voted goal of the month at United in September. Do you think that's because the only other goal United scored in the league that month was Rashford against Leicester. Which was a...................penalty 😂

Only sad people with no life post on international break. Fact.

 

.... Unless replying to point out the sadness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Only sad people with no life post on international break. Fact.

 

.... Unless replying to point out the sadness.

Or Mods on patrol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Or Mods on patrol

Sorry I take it back.. You're providing an invaluable service to the online community.

 

It's also a cretinous thing to point out, because it was a very good goal which could have won regardless of how many we scored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Sorry I take it back.. You're providing an invaluable service to the online community.

 

It's also a cretinous thing to point out, because it was a very good goal which could have won regardless of how many we scored.

The United crisis has really given you a sense of humour failure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The United crisis has really given you a sense of humour failure

What crisis?! ....😜

 

I'm in the Ole out camp now, provided the right replacement can be found. We could wait for Southgate after the Euros. Or I wonder if Pochettino could jump ship in Jan if he doesn't get what he wants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...