BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No hitting a nerve, morea case of pedantic Alfie being wrong and me wanting to tell you "you're wrong".

The subject was about my wife, as raised by RickyG, and then commented on by Hackjam then by me. And THEN you got involved.

You got to stop throwing around a word like "lying" as its offensive. If you think im wrong you can say im wrong (im always saying you're wrong) but leave out words like "lying" especially WHEN YOU WRONG!

I’ve noticed that he insinuates, so that when people respond to his insinuations he says “ I didn’t say that” 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

No hitting a nerve, morea case of pedantic Alfie being wrong and me wanting to tell you "you're wrong".

The subject was about my wife, as raised by RickyG, and then commented on by Hackjam then by me. And THEN you got involved.

You got to stop throwing around a word like "lying" as its offensive. If you think im wrong you can say im wrong (im always saying you're wrong) but leave out words like "lying" especially WHEN YOU WRONG!

Screenshot_2019-10-08-21-42-49.png

^Alfie, happy now that ive confirmed that the discussion you chipped in on was about my wife.

Posted (edited)

Lets go over it again: 

From Rick 

Some of the posters on here are obviously in good relationships. One of the nice things about Thai girls / women is that they really get into the spirit of football. 

My reply to this part.

Really, just following their boyfriend / husband's team is getting in the spirit of football more like just following their husband like a little lapdog.

Bb reply 

Why would you comment about something you can't possibly know about? Ever met my wife

Part of my reply 

where have i mentioned your wife ?

bb reply 

The subject you chipped in on WAS ABOUT MY WIFE.

So it went from "why would you comment" to "The subject you chipped in on"

Anyway you still never answered the question, did your wife follow City before you met her ?  :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

Alfie but you joined a discussion ON MY WIFE part way through - AS IVE SHOWN WITH THE SCREENSHOTS ABOVE -

and THEN you joined in. But  you seem to want to interpret that you started a discussion when you did not and then you call me the liar...unbelievable.

You should also take Hackjam's advice and leave people's wifes out of it. I took no offence to Rick's comments, but you come along and offensively have ago at all thai wives/girlfriends. 

• Like 1

Is there a worse EPL player than Fred?

And that miss by Harry, total school boy stuff.

Got to say, Man Utd are totally basket team, players scared to make a forward pass.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Just heard a funny one.

McTominay goal against Arsenal was voted goal of the month at United in September. Do you think that's because the only other goal United scored in the league that month was Rashford against Leicester. Which was a...................penalty 😂

Only sad people with no life post on international break. Fact.

.... Unless replying to point out the sadness.

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Only sad people with no life post on international break. Fact.

.... Unless replying to point out the sadness.

Or Mods on patrol

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Or Mods on patrol

Sorry I take it back.. You're providing an invaluable service to the online community.

It's also a cretinous thing to point out, because it was a very good goal which could have won regardless of how many we scored.

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Sorry I take it back.. You're providing an invaluable service to the online community.

It's also a cretinous thing to point out, because it was a very good goal which could have won regardless of how many we scored.

The United crisis has really given you a sense of humour failure

27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

The United crisis has really given you a sense of humour failure

What crisis?! ....😜

I'm in the Ole out camp now, provided the right replacement can be found. We could wait for Southgate after the Euros. Or I wonder if Pochettino could jump ship in Jan if he doesn't get what he wants.