The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 minute ago, wilai said:

Along with all his mates.......mind you, if Man U lost all your CBs as we did, it would probably do you a favour????

We have plenty of problems, but you are a 2 man team lad! Lose Salah or VDB and you are <deleted> 

It's taken me all morning to find this after a mate of mine told me about it,

I can well see the players taking absolutly no notice of these clowns on the training ground,

Further more who hired these clowns should be sacked,

FDx95G5XEAQlRmk.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

It's taken me all morning to find this after a mate of mine told me about it,

I can well see the players taking absolutly no notice of these clowns on the training ground,

Further more who hired these clowns should be sacked,

FDx95G5XEAQlRmk.jpg

I was saddened at seeing this, and not only does it show that the coaching staff and OGS don't have a clue, it also shows that the board, or whoever sanctioned hiring this rubbish, haven't got the guts to face up to what they've done.

A clear out is needed, and not just of the players, but also of OGS and his associated staff, and needed ASAP as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, xylophone said:

I was saddened at seeing this, and not only does it show that the coaching staff and OGS don't have a clue, it also shows that the board, or whoever sanctioned hiring this rubbish, haven't got the guts to face up to what they've done.

A clear out is needed, and not just of the players, but also of OGS and his associated staff, and needed ASAP as well.

But it is a list of negatives that completely ignores any achievements those people have.... like Phelan being an assistant to Fergie in title winning seasons etc.

It isn't great, but there are very few people that have worked in football (and worked their way up) that haven't been tainted by relegation etc

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

But it is a list of negatives that completely ignores any achievements those people have.... like Phelan being an assistant to Fergie in title winning seasons etc.

It isn't great, but there are very few people that have worked in football (and worked their way up) that haven't been tainted by relegation etc

Problem being, of course, is that when the good managers leave or move on, it leaves the "assistants" to fend for themselves, and not many seem to have done so in this group I'm afraid to say.

I don't retract my statement that United need a clear out, and the sooner the better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Problem being, of course, is that when the good managers leave or move on, it leaves the "assistants" to fend for themselves, and not many seem to have done so in this group I'm afraid to say.

I don't retract my statement that United need a clear out, and the sooner the better.

I don't disagree with that. But you can't take what Chip Butty posted as an entire summary of their resumes because that just isn't accurate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

There might be a mass walk out if Ole is still there, think about it how many players could leave come the end of the season, and I am told I dont know if this is true but Ronaldo has a clause in his contract if United dont make CL he will be allowed to leave add to that Cavani's contract is finished, United will be in deep <deleted>

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I don't disagree with that. But you can't take what Chip Butty posted as an entire summary of their resumes because that just isn't accurate.

Now Ronaldo is coming out and saying inexperienced coaches, 

The club is rotting from the top down,

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Now Ronaldo is coming out and saying inexperienced coaches, 

The club is rotting from the top down,

Just the age of the coaches suggests they are inexperienced. Not doubting that.

Looks like Pogba is injured for a couple of months. One less problem to worry about.

Im going for a complete change here's my recommendations lets start at the Top

CEO Edwin Van Der Sar

DoF Rio Ferdinand or Roy Keane

Manager if an Interim, Laurent Blanc

Manager long term Erik ten Hag

Assistant Manager Patrice Evra  

13 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Hopefully he will be gone in the January transfer window.......maybe Juve will buy him (back) at a reduced fee?

Right now Pogba is one less problem for Ole to worry about, thats if he's still here

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

and if they could add Shaw, Wan Bissaka, Maguirre, Fred, Greenwod then they could build a good team with the players currently seating on the bench..... Ole has no clue how to build a team or to set up a strategy, he keeps using the same lazy useless players that keep making mistakes week after week.... currently United is a medium/middle table team

I dont disagree with you, Ole is always banging on how he likes to develop the youth, I dont see any development in Greenwood over the last 2 years, and you forgot Jones to your list

• Like 1

Just now, ChipButty said:

I dont disagree with you, Ole is always banging on how he likes to develop the youth, I dont see any development in Greenwood over the last 2 years, and you forgot Jones to your list

he let the little good took over his brain and became a very selfish player, almost/similar to Rashford, they do have potential but they need a coach with balls to tell them what to do and play as a team, wonder why they bought Sancho, why not to use Dalot/Telles and Matic/Van derbeek instead of Shaw/Bissaka and Fred/Pogba, why play Greenwod when they have Linggard.... is Jones still there? he had some fitness problems in the past maybe not recovered but would be better than Bailly

15 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

tipically a coach would not change a team that's wining, unless "force majeur" reason he may change 1-2 players to refresh the team but Tipically a coach with some brain and experience would/should/could change  a team players  that lose week after week and many coaches usully change the majority of the players.... Ole knows better

11 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

he let the little good took over his brain and became a very selfish player, almost/similar to Rashford, they do have potential but they need a coach with balls to tell them what to do and play as a team, wonder why they bought Sancho, why not to use Dalot/Telles and Matic/Van derbeek instead of Shaw/Bissaka and Fred/Pogba, why play Greenwod when they have Linggard.... is Jones still there? he had some fitness problems in the past maybe not recovered but would be better than Bailly

Yep Jones is still there not played for 2 years, as for Sancho there was no Ronaldo on the horizon Ole feels he has to play him over Sancho right now as we speak they are training him to play as a wing back so at least he might get a game 

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Cheese and Ham Panini at Old Trafford........Must have been on the grill since MU last won the Premier League????

FDxr9TWWYAMjdJ8?format=jpg&name=small

It's all those suvverners going to watch United and bringing that foreign much. Us northerners don't eat that rubbish, we eat pie and peas

• Like 2

On 11/13/2021 at 4:37 PM, mrbojangles said:

It's all those suvverners going to watch United and bringing that foreign much. Us northerners don't eat that rubbish, we eat pie and peas

Pie n peas... be very surprised if you could buy that at the council house.