BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

Out fought and out worked by relegation fodder. 

How many times can OLS justify his side being beat by a team who wants it more:

5km more covered by the opposition. 
1km more covered by old man Deeney back from Injury than bone idle Martial. 

If OLS can’t get them to do the basics like work rate then surely his job must be on the line. 

Without penalties won, they'd have a 7% win ratio under OGS. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Struth. That’s another shocking stat. 

The interview with OLS after the match looked like he was about to burst in tears. 

With Poch now openly saying he’s ready for the next challenge the pressure is showing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

We are bad. You don't need to conjour up ridiculous hypothetical statistics to prove that.

Why don't we take away all the headers, or left footed shots from teams and see what they end up with? 

Lingards had his annual run of about three half decent games. Put Pogba in the 10 role over Christmas and sees if he sinks or swims. We need to be looking at next season and deciding which players are staying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

How did the young Roy Keane perform?

Fred was excellent against City and Spurs. But like the team, he can be dreadful the next week.

For the record, I never said he was as good as a young Roy Keane (sacrilege). We were trying to  liken his attributes as a busy box to box midfielder with a United player of the past.

29 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

EMsYMDPXsAEdkf5.jpeg

Very good.... I take it we are both Leicester fans this evening, or do you see them as competition for 2nd place?

Happy Xmas @Sparkles @nev. Hoping to read some match breakdowns from you fellas win lose or draw.

• Like 2

Thanks Rick not been on here in awhile seasons greeting to all. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Frankly I have got a little tired of that strange man from the blue side of Manchester stalking me and constantly asking "where are you from ?" "where did you grow up? "

When I was at school we had a guy like that who stood outside the school gate asking the same sort of questions, he wore a rain coat and we ignored him.

Think you'll find it helpful on the footie forum to grow a pair.

As to your comments, it was actually you who started the 'episode' between us by trying to disparage my comments that i hate ManU. I explained my feeling was based on growing up in a blue family in a city split between blues and reds (it's a feeling not uncommon to many football fans round the world with regards their club and another  club). I then asked you where are you from, as it might explain why as a red you don't feel the same as me, but you went all coy and won't answer the question.

No where did i put me raincoat cobber. 😂

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

As to your comments, it was actually you who started the 'episode' between us by trying to disparage my comments that i hate ManU. I explained my feeling was based on growing up in a blue family in a city split between blues and reds (it's a feeling not uncommon to many football fans round the world with regards their club and another  club). I then asked you where are you from, as it might explain why as a red you don't feel the same as me, but you went all coy and won't answer the question.

Coronation-Street-Jean-Alexander-as-Hilda-Ogden.jpg

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

I love the way Greenwood has been building his soon to be permanent place.His timing and calmness when attempting shots on goal is not something you usually see with 18 year old's and equally happy on his right and left foot.

Yeah his calmness is almost eerie. I think he really relies on quick players around him though, and good service, because for me he is more a Van Persie type rather than a Rashford type with raw pace. 

James and Williams both so talented but both find it hard to get through a match without ridiculous dives. Crazy baby, just crazy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jellydog said:

James and Williams both so talented but both find it hard to get through a match without ridiculous dives. Crazy baby, just crazy.

James still at it.?

He must be a slow learner the amount of times he’s been ridiculed. 

That said it’s never stopped Kane diving so I guess if it’s good enough for the England Captain.......

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1