The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

9 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

He was already on the bench. Players on the bench generally don't jump about and celebrate unless it's a really important goal.

Course they celebrate. The CR7 show might not be interested but every other player is. I might try and find the goal and see if the rest of the bench celebrated

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Course they celebrate. The CR7 show might not be interested but every other player is. I might try and find the goal and see if the rest of the bench celebrated

It might be a smile or a clap but not a big celebration. Goalscorers are allowed to be moody when they are dragged off. Especially the best of all time.

8 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

It might be a smile or a clap but not a big celebration. Goalscorers are allowed to be moody when they are dragged off. Especially the best of all time.

I wasn't suggesting he jumps up and down. He didn't smile or clap. You obviously can't see past your avatar tinted glasses

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

I wasn't suggesting he jumps up and down. He didn't smile or clap. You obviously can't see past your avatar tinted glasses

Like I said, he's not the first goalscorer to behave that way and he won't be the last.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:27 AM, ChipButty said:

What will be Ralfy's first signing? Im going for Julian Alvarez Argentine professional footballer who plays for River Plate. Mainly a forward, he can also operate as a winger, apparently has a buy out clause of 17 million,

City are more likely to get him.????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I know it's been a long time since you won the PL, so I'll forgive you but it's only 5 appearances to qualify for  medal ????

Oh yeah I wonder if the lad was watching a 76,000 seater stadium full to the brim and bouncing last night

3 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Oh yeah I wonder if the lad was watching a 76,000 seater stadium full to the brim and bouncing last night

Is that all you got nowadays? Can no longer brag about your on field activities and only about how many tourists you get in your falling down stadium that resembles a crumbling Roman coliseum rather than a modern stadium

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Is that all you got nowadays? Can no longer brag about your on field activities and only about how many tourists you get in your falling down stadium that resembles a crumbling Roman coliseum rather than a modern stadium

I don't go every week so why do I care if the roof leaks and the wifi isn't good? It's full and the atmosphere sounded amazing, that's the most important thing about a football stadium

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I don't go every week so why do I care if the roof leaks and the wifi isn't good? It's full and the atmosphere sounded amazing, that's the most important thing about a football stadium

Can't you see the hypocrisy in what comes out of your fingers and onto the keyboard? You never go but brag on about how full your stadium is compared to others. ????

How many people a stadium holds is absolutely irrelevant and if that's all you can try and cling onto, your club are in a bigger mess than I hoped.

36 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

How many people a stadium holds is absolutely irrelevant 

What are you talking about? Lots of fans and a great atmosphere is what football is all about. In the days of terraces a lot of grounds were <deleted>holes, but I'm sure you'd agree those were the best times to watch football.

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

What are you talking about? Lots of fans and a great atmosphere is what football is all about. In the days of terraces a lot of grounds were <deleted>holes, but I'm sure you'd agree those were the best times to watch football.

1956 my first game at Old Trafford standing in the rain 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

1956 my first game at Old Trafford standing in the rain 

But the Emptihad probably has state of the art toilets so obviously it's much better ????

That atmosphere the other night when Rashford scored the winner was special, could tell even watching on TV

Edited by RickG16

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

I forgot to mention to you the other night when United played Brentford it was also the anniversary the death of Sir Matt how he played a part in building the youth system how ironic that 3 academy players scored that night

• Like 2