BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

2 Left Backs!.....you worried about Mo and TAA?😉

Rashford out for 6-8 weeks.  You need a striker asap. And Martial should have scored. 

Heard BEFORE the game, that it was the biggest points difference between the 2 clubs since 1974; and we all know what happened in '74.

30 points difference between the two and for most of the game it showed.

United did well with that side to stay in the game. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

United did well with that side to stay in the game. 

I agree. If Martial had a right foot we could have easily nicked a point.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:48 PM, Sparkles said:

Talk of a Director of Football,Luis Campos, finally being appointed shortly lets hope so

Don't hold your breath. According to the French press he has no intention of leaving LOSC.

13 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I agree. If Martial had a right foot we could have easily nicked a point.

So if he'd been more clinic you'd have had a goal and if we'd been more clinical we'd have had another 5 or 6 so...yaknow 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Listen to the latest BBC podcast, The Monday Night Club,  interesting discussion about United, the Glazers, Woodward, Solskjaer and their medical team.  

23 minutes ago, balo said:

Listen to the latest BBC podcast, The Monday Night Club,  interesting discussion about United, the Glazers, Woodward, Solskjaer and their medical team.  

I'm starting to think Pogba is not quite the jerk I thought he was. Only starting mind you.:wink:

14 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

So if he'd been more clinic you'd have had a goal and if we'd been more clinical we'd have had another 5 or 6 so...yaknow 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is true. I couldn't believe we went into HT one down. But then I couldn't believe we didn't equalise in the 2nd half (it wasn't just Martial that had chances).

The fact is as Ole said we were in the game until the last kick, and that's with a load of influential players missing; from Rashy to McTominay and Pogba.

Very interested to see who we buy this Jan. Fernandes and Cavani will do for me. 

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

I'm starting to think Pogba is not quite the jerk I thought he was. Only starting mind you.:wink:

Wow, keep us updated will you.... I'm sure Pogba and the everyone connected with United is praying that you will change your mind one day. 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:28 PM, RickG16 said:

Wow, keep us updated will you.... I'm sure Pogba and the everyone connected with United is praying that you will change your mind one day. 

Big mistake not getting shot of him in the Summer. He'll be fit for the Euros.

Harry Maguire was awful, again. No Lindelof to cover his backside.

• Like 2

All still hiding then.

Ole's at the wheel:

- Worst win % of any manager since 1930s.

- Lost (12) more PL games than he's won (11).

- You'll love this one. Burnley (12) have won more PL games than United (11) since Ole became permanent manager

- Give him a 6 year contract 😆

https://fbwat.ch/1KG8TycZiswN49CE

• Haha 2

“Marlo: Liverpool keeper Alisson has more Premier League assists this season than Fred.”........no way! What more than the “young Roy Keane!”

Looks like they need to put OLS out of his misery. Poch gotta be sitting, watching and licking his lips, and I am sure there will be movements behind the scenes to snap him up pretty soon before someone else does. Being the Pro he is I’ve no doubt he will be doing his homework already to try and turn this round. 

(.......I’ve also a feeling Jones and Matic won’t be part of that somehow. )

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1