The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Does anybody have a subscription for MUTV.

I have been trying to subscribe for a couple of days .

When I hit the subscribe button , this appears , then when I hit subscribe on this, it returns to the home page asking to subscribe.Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 16.50.31.png

Edited by NE1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2022 at 10:57 PM, RickG16 said:

Yes please mate

Rick, have sorted you 3 tickets for this match, £50 each - I will email you the tickets in due course & you can print them out yourself - This is how its done nowadays - You can pay my friend direct via Pay Pal or bank transfer - Will forward you his details when i recieve the tickets.

On another note, it was supposed to be the Supporters Club dinner at Old Trafford on the Friday but due to the Brentford match being rearranged, they are considering cancelling the dinner untill early next season.

If the dinner goes ahead, would you like to attend ?? Not sure of prices right now though.

49 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Rick, have sorted you 3 tickets for this match, £50 each - I will email you the tickets in due course & you can print them out yourself - This is how its done nowadays - You can pay my friend direct via Pay Pal or bank transfer - Will forward you his details when i recieve the tickets.

On another note, it was supposed to be the Supporters Club dinner at Old Trafford on the Friday but due to the Brentford match being rearranged, they are considering cancelling the dinner untill early next season.

If the dinner goes ahead, would you like to attend ?? Not sure of prices right now though.

Thanks so much.... Will send you direct message ????????

Seems Erik ten Hag is inching his way to be manager. I hope if he does get appointed he gets some good people around him as he just likes coaching his methods apparently not all the other fluff ,talking to agents , pacifying players who feel they are not appreciated etc,etc.                       Obviously some  players need to go and others brought in, another build from scratch.                         I could see RR alongside him on the bench not upstairs.

Leaving it to you Rick not to let the fact get out that the OT roof is leaking, that could scuttle the whole deal. This forum is probably monitored by Management possibilities.

22 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Spoke to my man today, tickets 100% guaranteed - Just waiting for United to send them to his Inbox.

Excellent thanks mate. No idea how the email ticket thing works but sure they'll come with some instructions!

Who's your preference for next manager by the way?

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Who's your preference for next manager by the way?

Gardigooligoks or Klopp but that ain't happening so I'll settle for Eric Ten Hag - I'll be sick as a pig if that <deleted> Potch comes anywhere near our club - I would also love to see Phelan & Fletcher <deleted> off too.

11 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Gardigooligoks or Klopp but that ain't happening so I'll settle for Eric Ten Hag - I'll be sick as a pig if that <deleted> Potch comes anywhere near our club - I would also love to see Phelan & Fletcher <deleted> off too.

Was quite alarmed that Rangnick suggested he doesn't even know what Fletcher's role is.

What's your issue with Poch?

Absolute disgrace the booing of Maguire last night. Proves what I knew all along, that England fans and certain posters on this forum are the lowest common denominator.

If anyone has a right to boo him it's United fans, but we don't. It's no less than playground bullying. 

Who gives a <deleted> about England anyway? Basically Chelsea and Leeds fans and fans of smaller clubs 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Was quite alarmed that Rangnick suggested he doesn't even know what Fletcher's role is.

What's your issue with Poch?

I wasn't alarmed in the slightest, he just said it like it is - Fletcher is supposed to have some kind of a roll upstairs - What the <deleted> is he doing on the bench ???

Ralph can hardly tell him to <deleted> off..

Regarding Poch - What's he ever won ?? He has Neymar  Messi & Mbappe & Madrid just <deleted> them out of the Champions League - He's just another YES man for our Septic Tank owners.

9 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

I wasn't alarmed in the slightest, he just said it like it is - Fletcher is supposed to have some kind of a roll upstairs - What the <deleted> is he doing on the bench ???

Ralph can hardly tell him to <deleted> off..

That's the alarming part - the fact the manager doesn't appear to know what he's doing there. 

On Poch.... Getting Spurs to the final of the Champions League could be considered a trophy!

Just now, RickG16 said:

That's the alarming part - the fact the manager doesn't appear to know what he's doing there. 

On Poch.... Getting Spurs to the final of the Champions League could be considered a trophy!

I also think his hands are tied at PSG. IMO you can only afford one player like Messi, Neymar or Mbappe in an XI (Barca just about got away with it with Messi, Neymar and Suarez) because they have no interest in defending. But there's no way he has the power to drop them.

Absolute disgrace the booing of Maguire last night. Proves what I knew all along, that England fans and certain posters on this forum are the lowest common denominator.

If anyone has a right to boo him it's United fans, but we don't. It's no less than playground bullying. 

Who gives a <deleted> about England anyway? Basically Chelsea and Leeds fans and fans of smaller clubs 

I could write a book about events relating to United & the Chair Throwers. Lets have it right, 90% of Red couldn't give a <deleted> about TEAM FA - Me included.

Remember when the FA BANNED Rio for 9 months ??? I spoke personally to Rio about this & he was angry as <deleted>.

The FA BANNED Rooney for the FA Cup semi final against Citeh, then wanted him to play for Ingerland - Hypocritical Cnuts.

After Beckham was sent off against the Argies, i went to West Spam the following season & they hung an effigy of him in their end - My Brother is good friends with David's younger sister & i have met him many times at his family's house in Chingford, where my parents also used to live - I spanked a couple of Gooners outside the Library back in the day who were abusing him as he walked out after the match.

I also remember Ingerland were playing away in some country like Albania back in the day & at half time they were singing anti United songs because it was 0-0 - This despite the fact that on the pitch were - Scholes, Beckham, Cole, Butt, Scholes, G Neville & even Teddy S - Hypocrisy at it's best

When Rooney stamped on the Portugal players balls at the world cup ,& was red carded - EVERYONE blamed <deleted> Ronaldo - That was it for me, i was done with these cnuts.

I remember the following season - Ronnie got booed at every away ground up & down the country - It just spured him on, we won the league that season.

As for the Fridge getting booed - This is nothing new for me - This has been going on for years amongst the so called Ingerland fans when it comes to United players.

Ps: My younger brother is a fanatical Ingerland fan & he  hasn't spoken to me since the day i took the <deleted> outa him when Iceland done them.

Euro 2020 - My money was on the i Ties &  i celebrated with a big fat Pizza.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Check out his record against the top six sides - Its shocking to say the least.

He didn't get Spuds to the Champions League final, Lucas Moura did with his hattrick away to Ajax - What did Poch do for the final against the Dippers ??? He dropped Moura & brought back Kane, who didnt play in either of the semi final legs - BIG BIG mistake as Kane wasn't even fit - Bad management at it's best.

Post hidden:

3) You will not post about activities or links to websites containing such material that are illegal in Thailand or any other country within ASEAN. This includes but is not limited to: gambling,......... 

I won't add to the gloom but just one observation...... Elanga has just left their full back for dead and got him a yellow card... why the hell would him and Sancho switch sides again?!! You've obviously got the beating of him so just stay on that side! 

Special thanks to @RedArmy for sorting me out with 3 tickets for United v Brentford!

Best case scenario....by 2nd May Ten Haag or Potch will be secretly picking the team and we'll be showing some promise for next season. Don't expect much from the lads but just don't put Bruno up front please!

7 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Special thanks to @RedArmy for sorting me out with 3 tickets for United v Brentford!

You are more than welcome brother -Have a safe journey back to the UK & enjoy the match ????

Seats on the half way line aint easy to come by - Take some pictures & post on here - Hope United score 3 for you on the night - One for you, one for your Dad & one for your Brother ????

19 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

- Take some pictures & post on here - 

Will do bro. Thanks so much ????

Any recommendations for pre match pint? I think the Bishop Blaize might be too rowdy for my Dad lol

28 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Any recommendations for pre match pint? I think the Bishop Blaize might be too rowdy for my Dad lol

Keep well away from the Blaize - Its a bit chaotic in there - I will try to fix you up nearer the time - Will you be arriving in Manchester on the day of the match or will you already be in Manchester ?

23 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Keep well away from the Blaize - Its a bit chaotic in there - I will try to fix you up nearer the time - Will you be arriving in Manchester on the day of the match or will you already be in Manchester ?

Will already be there mate.....

On 3/21/2022 at 3:24 PM, RickG16 said:

Thanks so much.... Will send you direct message ????????

Are you sure you still want to go? ????

The free failing Ev are so bad that if they fell in a bucket of tits they would come up sucking their thumb, but they beat United ????????

• Haha 1