The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

After knocking a poor kids phone to the floor, Ronaldo has offered to pay for him to watch a Man United match at OT. Jaysus, hasn't the poor kid suffered enough ????

Merseyside Police are investigating apparently.... Are you telling me the Merseyside Police haven't got better things to do?

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

After knocking a poor kids phone to the floor, Ronaldo has offered to pay for him to watch a Man United match at OT. Jaysus, hasn't the poor kid suffered enough ????

That Ronaldo is a cruel <deleted>!

• Haha 2

On 4/7/2022 at 2:16 AM, RedArmy said:

Looks like Eric Ten Hag has got the job, thank <deleted> for that - Hope he brings in his own backroom staff.

Also good if he can bring Antony & Timber with him too, 2 quality young players.

One of the lowest points since Fergie yesterday. And there's some competition for that.

Hope Ten Hag can hand out a bollocking. Don't think we've had that since Mourinho

Posted this on the Liverpool thread ..

As much as I hate Liverpool, growing up in the 70's and being taken to Liverpool v Utd games as a kid

"

Great reaction from the Liverpool supporters re Ronaldo on 7 - well appreciated - we all have our alliances - but a kid is different"

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 3:22 AM, Pmbkk said:

Posted this on the Liverpool thread ..

As much as I hate Liverpool, growing up in the 70's and being taken to Liverpool v Utd games as a kid

"

Great reaction from the Liverpool supporters re Ronaldo on 7 - well appreciated - we all have our alliances - but a kid is different"

Was very impressed by it. Touch of class I have to say. 

On 4/7/2022 at 1:16 AM, RedArmy said:

Looks like Eric Ten Hag has got the job.

Done deal ????

Good to see the Dippers & Berties on here - You all know that it's the real thing - Suck our nuts about this season - Next season its where its at ????

• Haha 1

There is no denying that we need a complete rebuild - We are not delusional about where we are currently at - I would get rid of at least 15 of this squad - Buy 6 or 7 new players & promote 5 or 6 from our youth.

In the meantime, let us enjoy the fact that we now have a new manager - The only way is up ????

24 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

In the meantime, let us enjoy the fact that we now have a new manager - The only way is up ????

Technically speaking there are about 14 places you could go down before you start to go up. Especially if you want to dump 15 players and go with youth. As for 6 or 7 new players, they'll have to be cheap cos I'm not hearing anything about huge transfer litty's

12 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Done deal ????

Good to see the Dippers & Berties on here - You all know that it's the real thing - Suck our nuts about this season - Next season its where its at ????

wishful thinking... it will take "much, much " longer then that  555

Edited by Mavideol

23 hours ago, wilai said:

With some of their fans....a 'Bomb Disposal Unit' will need to be thrown into any deal????

AFAIK it wasn't specified which fans it was. As we know there are a lot of brainless England fans, and they were the ones booing before the game the other day.