BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

Pickford 1-1 de Gea😁

Posted (edited)

Another de Howler

Edited by Kadilo

9 days since a red posted on here. Nothing worth saying or too busy stirring things up on the City thread.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

9 days since a red posted on here. Nothing worth saying or too busy stirring things up on the City thread.

I thought it was a hard fought game between two competitive sides. Had an edge without going OTT. Reminded me of Section 1 in FIFA's fair play code:

"Winning is without value if victory has been achieved unfairly or dishonestly. Cheating is easy, but brings no pleasure. Playing fair requires courage and character. It is also more satisfying. Fair play always has its reward, even when the game is lost. Playing fair earns respect, while cheating only brings shame. Remember: it is only a game. And games are pointless unless played fairly."

Couldn't be more relevant in today's game don't you think? Could easily be applied regarding financial matters too. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You would of thought what with their improving performances and the decent run they are on would of happy to post how OLS is proving people wrong. 
Shows what the real agenda is I guess 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I thought it was a hard fought game between two competitive sides

totally agree - Everton played a blinder and the goal keeper was exceptional

I think a good result for both teams 

There is no easy game in the EPL and should never approach a game like you're a cert to win

yes it would have been nice to get 3 points 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kadilo said:

You would of thought what with their improving performances and the decent run they are on would of happy to post how OLS is proving people wrong. 

what ?

you want to win everything - every game - every session - every sporting event ….. just win everything 

maybe you should look at something else to follow - like movie fiction - the ending is how it is written - called a script

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, smedly said:

what ?

you want to win everything - every game - every session - every sporting event ….. just win everything 

maybe you should look at something else to follow - like movie fiction - the ending is how it is written - called a script

W.t.f.are you bumbling on about?

Bit pointless quoting me when you’re answer has nothing to do with what I said. 

Edited by Kadilo

7 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Oh so true.

As there's no ManU posters I'll post one for them. I like the new signing, established himself already easily ManUs best player. I reckon hes good enough to make our bench.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Oh so true.

As there's no ManU posters I'll post one for them. I like the new signing, established himself already easily ManUs best player. I reckon hes good enough to make our bench.

He has certainly made a huge difference to their side. Unlike some he has settled in and up and running straight off. Probably final nail in coffin for Pogba who has shot himself in the foot as he’s no longer required and won’t be top dog. The fans have a new hero who actually wants to play and seems to fit in and clearly liked by the other players. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

Screenshot_20200303-120721.jpg

Do those questioning his 80M price tag know that we just had the second longest run of clean sheets in Europe (or something like that). 

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Do those questioning his 80M price tag know that we just had the second longest run of clean sheets in Europe (or something like that). 

Wouldn’t be many clean sheets if she was interviewing every week. 

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Screenshot_20200303-120721.jpg

Who does that slut work for? Ronnie, do you know her?

On 3/1/2020 at 5:35 PM, wilai said:

Pickford 1-1 de Gea😁

O'Hara 1-1 Suarez 😂

Manchester United loanee Kieran O'Hara banned for biting opponent

Burton Albion goalkeeper Kieran O'Hara, on loan from Manchester United, has been banned for six games for biting an opponent.

O'Hara was found guilty of a charge which arose from an incident involving Peterborough's Sammie Szmodics during Saturday's 1-1 draw at Burton.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11951303/manchester-united-loanee-kieran-ohara-banned-for-biting-opponent