BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

Ole in!

Racism attack at Old Trafford - doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves in the press.

Black Manchester United worker, 19, claims club security guards called him a 'slave' and left him with a fractured eye socket as police investigate 'attack' before Europa League game

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8096661/Manchester-United-helping-police-investigation-racist-attack-teenage-Old-Trafford-worker.html

14 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Racism attack at Old Trafford - doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves in the press.

Black Manchester United worker, 19, claims club security guards called him a 'slave' and left him with a fractured eye socket as police investigate 'attack' before Europa League game

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8096661/Manchester-United-helping-police-investigation-racist-attack-teenage-Old-Trafford-worker.html

If you're going to be a self-styled 'reporter of truth and justice', you need to get your facts right.

They were working for a private security firm which the club uses, not for the club. I'm sure the contract with the said company is going to be looked at. 

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

If you're going to be a self-styled 'reporter of truth and justice', you need to get your facts right.

They were working for a private security firm which the club uses, not for the club. I'm sure the contract with the said company is going to be looked at. 

Get my facts correct? I just didn't state any facts, I just copied a newspaper heading and link, no more. Bit sensitive today Ricky boy.

• Like 2

I never listen to any of them either so can't argue with the point....although I think the article has his quote the wrong way round! "I know the face but [not] the name."....should be the other way round shouldn't it? Otherwise it defeats the point he is trying to make. Bloody journos are just as bad as the pundits😬

Leroy Sané's new management team, LIAN, has spoken regarding the future of the Manchester City winger. One argument for a potential move to Bayern Munich is that Sane himself believes he can win the Champions League with the Bundesliga side.

Let him go being if that is what he thinks, probably true but that's not the point.

1 minute ago, singasong said:

Leroy Sané's new management team, LIAN, has spoken regarding the future of the Manchester City winger. One argument for a potential move to Bayern Munich is that Sane himself believes he can win the Champions League with the Bundesliga side.

Let him go being if that is what he thinks, probably true but that's not the point.

Wrong thread mate.

On 3/3/2020 at 7:12 PM, Kadilo said:

Wouldn’t be many clean sheets if she was interviewing every week. 

Like a breath of fresh air. The words seem to just ooze from his mouth. Harry was looking at her legs.

Didn't get any lovelies, like her, interviewing me when I was at the top of my game.

• Haha 1