The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

19 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Great seats last night courtesy of the main man @RedArmy thanks again bud

One of the better home games I could have gone to this season for sure. Not a bad performance. Ronaldo, Matic and Elanga the best players for me.

Quite a strange atmosphere at the end. I think the win took the edge off any protest and it was a mixture of applause and boos

IMG20220502201027.jpg

IMG20220502200950.jpg

You were in the Norwegian stand?

• Confused 1

29 minutes ago, champers said:

You were in the Norwegian stand?

Top deck of the SAF stand, apparently where all the Utd fans tour groups from Norway sit/sat. Not so many of them on a Monday night.

Edited by champers

8 minutes ago, champers said:

Top deck of the SAF stand, apparently where all the Utd fans tour groups from Norway sit/sat. Not so many of them on a Monday night.

Yeah we were tier 3 of the SAF Stand. 

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

After they noticed the stands were wet but it wasn't raining, it turns out it wasn't the roof leaking but the fans crying watching United play

I'm glad you are happily retired and aren't relying on a career in comedy. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Having MU living in your head 24/7 must be very distressing. 

I think you have me mistaken for someone who cares about United. Go on the City thread and see all the muck your buddies are throwing around in glee about last nights result. In your head am I not allowed to throw some muck back?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Next Wednesday OT will host the Youth Cup MU v Nottingham Forest .Over 50,000 tickets sold all ready, a record. 

Thats more than City get for a home league match ????

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Last home game. As usual, don't let reality get in the way of your delusional world

1255104778_Screenshot_20220506-154513_SamsungInternet.jpg.69b7d1ebf48ed506c3185d569daac2c9.jpg

Reckon you could get 50k for a Youth Cup game? (Even if tickets are a quid)

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Here's some interesting food for thought!  Look at that, 1.3B on shiiiite, and you've won <deleted> all. 

FSEBc03WUAAu3A_.png

Had re holster my gun then....thought that earned figure for us said 18 Quid.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

and you've won <deleted> all. 

FSEBc03WUAAu3A_.png

That's not strictly true though is it. We've won the FA Cup, League Cup and Europa. 3 trophies you used to call the treble!!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Thats more than City get for a home league match ????

You might not like this but just seen an article that shows Liverpool tickets are in more demand than United. Probably cos you've won nothing for ages. Tick, tock

WANTED 

Liverpool boast the most in demand tickets in Europe while Cristiano Ronaldo helps keep Man United in contention ahead of Man City and Chelsea but Lionel Messi effect could be on the wane

https://talksport.com/football/1103129/liverpool-tickets-cristiano-ronaldo-man-united-lionel-messi-chelsea/?utm_campaign=talksportfacebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651852578

• Like 1

23 hours ago, wilai said:

Wondered if you'd get around to mentioning that (rather important) detail????

Just to clarify - All proceeds from this match will go to the Manchester United foundation - Which works with disadvantaged kids in the Greater Manchester area.

I remember being at Wembley stadium for the 83 FA Cup final reply against Brighton & smashing them 4-0. Never in my wildest dreams did i ever think i would see Brighton smash us by the same scoreline.

Totally embarrassed & speechless after that performance.

Sell the lot of them.

From the highlights Varane looked well off the pace.  Erik's first job will be to get a grip of this defence. 

Is Tunezabe injured? I've heard Koulibaly is on the market for about 30M. Surely we will buy at least one CB in the summer. We need a rock to build the defence around, and that doesn't look like Maguire or Varane

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 4:51 AM, mrbojangles said:

Don't worry. You've still got those fading memories to hold on tightly to. Tick, tock

You sound like a kid with this tick, tock ?

Do you still play tag when Mum lets you out to play - I'd say kiss catch, but I have my doubts ... ?

Edited by Pmbkk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Pmbkk said:

You sound like a kid with this tick, tock ?

Do you still play tag when Mum lets you out to play - I'd say kiss catch, but I have my doubts ... ?

You were obviously never on the other end of the taunts when United used to give it to us. Obviously unable to take it when it's given back. Typical RAG. I rest my case.

Have a read of this

Old Trafford banner taken down after Man City triumph - BBC Sport

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, wilai said:

They had better get used to it. Don't see them usurping you guys for a loooooong time. Mind you, they are bringing in Schteve McLaren so you never know????

Honestly Wilai, they're unreal. Even my cousins who spent their whole youth taking the mickey out of City (and me) can't take some of the flack I'm giving them. I feel sorry for them in a way cos all they have left now is how many fans go to OT. It's quite embarrassing really ????

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

You were obviously never on the other end of the taunts when United used to give it to us. Obviously unable to take it when it's given back. Typical RAG. I rest my case.

Have a read of this

Old Trafford banner taken down after Man City triumph - BBC Sport

We won the Europa in 2015 if my memory serves me correctly so still a long way to go before 30 odd years.

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

We won the Europa in 2015 if my memory serves me correctly so still a long way to go before 30 odd years.

they could have won more but they fired the coach who won it

• Like 1