The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 8/16/2022 at 7:34 PM, jellydog said:

So United target Casemiro at Real Madrid. RM have him under contract for years and he is playing CL football for RM who are arguably the best team in the world. This guy wants to come to woeful Man United?

Looks like United might have a shot at Casemiro after all. A surprise.

Casemiro. Another 30 year old, his reminds me of the Matic transfer.

It smacks of desperation before the transfer window closes.

I'm shaking my head and I'm  long time United supporter, God knows what Matt Busby is thinking.

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Cashemiro coming by the looks of it

He's definitely better than what we already have but its a lot of money for a 30 year old - I would rather we used some of that extravagant fee to up our bid for Anthony.

• Like 2

Lastminute.com United mayhem - Casemira in the door already - Looks like Antony will definitely be signing for United - Quality exciting player & at least one more in the door before the window shuts - AwB to Palace probably & a new right back coming in, along with a back up keeper.

4 new faces on the firm, this week ????

4 minutes ago, xylophone said:

if it goes ahead.

Is there a problem with the match being played??

Remember what happened last season with the same match ??? More protests against the Glazers planned for tonight.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

On another note. Was the win due to Maguire not playing and Ronaldo only coming on with a few minutes left? Bet Klopp is blaming the loss on Maguire not playing ????

am with Klopp on that one... with Macguire and Shaw loss would have been a good bet 555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

I for one, would like to hear from @JonnyF

Don't want to have any false hopes after this defeat. So I want to hear the haters' take on it. 

I'm no hater, you've just got thin skin and get butthurt too easily. Grow a pair.

My take on it? 2 teams in poor form. One of them won 2-1. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up on the back of one narrow victory at home over a team playing very poorly. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

My take on it? 2 teams in poor form. One of them won 2-1. I wouldn't be getting my hopes up on the back of one narrow victory at home over a team playing very poorly. 

Thanks, exactly what I needed.

Appreciate the quick response.

Just now, RickG16 said:

No 5555 but I do wonder which game you were watching to say that we didn't play well 5555

going to give you some saying in my country "" au royaume des aveugles les borgnes sont rois"" translated to  "In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed are kings " now let's see what happens next macth  555

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, LeungKen said:

Settle down lads, this is just one win after 3 games, there is a long way o go.

Its not about the 3 points, its about beating our hated rivals - Let us enjoy the moment for many moments - Its been a long time since we have had a moment to cherish - btw, in a moment I'm gonna watch the whole match again - Wow, love a <deleted> moment - United are back & everyone knows it ????

• Like 1