The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

Another 3 points today, Barcelona at home on Thursday, followed by the League Cup final on Sunday - The Glazer stooges on their way - Rivals running scared - Loving it - Said it before & I'll say it again - United are back ????

You would have to be playing in the Champions league on Tuesdays and Wednesdays , rather than playing Thursdays in the Europa league to be "back" and you would have to be winning  F.A Cup finals, rather than playing in league cup finals, to be "back" 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you old enough to be able to remember Man United winning a trophy ?

Hahahaha - I saw United winning a Cup Final when you were still a mere seed in your ol mans ball bag  - Come on boy, you gotta have more than that, surely ??? 

You live in England, yet you spend all your time on a Thailand forum ??? Why boy ??? You would love to be just like us, living here in Thailand, instead of your Mums basement ????????????

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Hahahaha - I saw United winning a Cup Final when you were still a mere seed in your ol mans ball bag  - Come on boy, you gotta have more than that, surely ??? 

You live in England, yet you spend all your time on a Thailand forum ??? Why boy ??? You would love to be just like us, living here in Thailand, instead of your Mums basement ????????????

What do you mean "Just like ""us"" ?

You are sat there on your own trying to annoy people online , just so they talk to you 

The Scousers getting spanked at home to Real Madrid last night was sweet.

United putting Barcelona to bed tonight was just the tonic we needed to make all the doubters suck on their own nuts - Like i being saying for the past 3 months - United  are back ????

5 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Like i being saying for the past 3 months - United  are back ????

I'm starting to think you might be right.

They're probably the 3rd best team in England right now. Could they do a Leicester and win the league due to the others throwing it away? Quite possibly...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

They're probably the 3rd best team in England right now. Could they do a Leicester and win the league due to the others throwing it away? Quite possibly...

Somebody has changed their tune. If I was bothered I'd find all the posts of you completely writing us off.

And "do a Leicester?" Talk about back handed compliment you tit. We've won the league more than anyone else. It wouldn't be doing a Leicester. It would be normal service resuming.

Just illustrates what a poor grip you have on this fine sport. Stick to your bikes.

24 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I cant see both city and Arsenal throwing it away, and we have played them twice so we cant take points off them I would say not this season, United could get second, 

Just now, RickG16 said:

Somebody has changed their tune. If I was bothered I'd find all the posts of you completely writing us off.

And "do a Leicester?" Talk about back handed compliment you tit. We've won the league more than anyone else. It wouldn't be doing a Leicester. It would be normal service resuming.

Just illustrates what a poor grip you have on this fine sport. Stick to your bikes.

Good to see I've still got that space available rent free in your head. ???? Just speaking the truth you nob ed. They've been awful the last few years so I said they were awful. Just because that puts sand in your vag is irrelevant to me.

They're looking better now so I say they are looking better.

You've won nothing for ages. You're like Liverpool after the 80's titles, living on past glories. So yeah, it would be like doing a Leicester in the sense that you're not the best team in the league but if the others all self destruct you could win it by default. Last man standing. 

I hope you don't.

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Good to see I've still got that space available rent free in your head. ???? Just speaking the truth you nob ed. They've been awful the last few years so I said they were awful. Just because that puts sand in your vag is irrelevant to me.

You've won nothing for ages. You're like Liverpool after the 80's titles, living on past glories. So yeah, it would be like doing a Leicester in the sense that you're not the best team in the league but if the others all self destruct you could win it by default. Last man standing. 

I hope you don't.

Leicester were 5,000/1 to win the league!

Terrible comparison.

Back to the drawing board for you. Keeping watching games and reading the Rothaman Football Yearbook cover to cover and you might understand the sport. 

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I hope you don't.

Also Leicester were frontrunner for most of the season. It wasn't like the big teams fell away and they rose up and won the league.

At least do a bit of research before you spout garbage. 

Just now, RickG16 said:

Leicester were 5,000/1 to win the league!

Terrible comparison.

Back to the drawing board for you. Keeping watching games and reading the Rothaman Football Yearbook cover to cover and you might understand the sport. 

Been following the sport since 78. Played to a decent level as well. I'm not some plastic red who chooses the winning team to support though ????.

That drive up the M1 must get tiring ????

2 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Also Leicester were frontrunner for most of the season. It wasn't like the big teams fell away and they rose up and won the league.

At least do a bit of research before you spout garbage. 

I bet the goals scored and conceded are different as well. 

They play at different grounds as well. Different coloured shirts.

You're right, a terrible comparison ????????

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Been following the sport since 78. Played to a decent level as well. I'm not some plastic red who chooses the winning team to support though ????.

If you appeared in this thread more often than your occasional brief and embarassing visit, you'd know that I am from Manchester. However, if you have a problem with our UK-wide and international fan base you might want to try telling them they are not real reds? I guarantee you they support us more than you support whoever you support (you are still too shy to say).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Im also born and bred in Manchester there is a few of us around 

• Like 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

The other muppet sounds like a Cockney.

Whatever mate.

And anyway, what's your problem with cockneys? 

Most people here don't have a problem with saying where they are from and who they support, unlike you. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I cant see both city and Arsenal throwing it away, and we have played them twice so we cant take points off them I would say not this season, United could get second, 

Yeah you could be right. 

I can see Arsenal bottling it though. City probably won't, although you never know when Pep is going to introduce some bizarre new system in key games.