The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Whatever mate.

And anyway, what's your problem with cockneys? 

Most people here don't have a problem with saying where they are from and who they support, unlike you. 

No problem at all with Cockney's. Lived there for 3 years.

Most Mancunians I know are pretty decent blokes and enjoy a bit of banter without getting all spiteful and vindictive at the drop of a hat. Which is why I have my doubts about you.????

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No problem at all with Cockney's. Lived there for 3 years.

Most Mancunians I know are pretty decent blokes and enjoy a bit of banter without getting all spiteful and vindictive at the drop of a hat. Which is why I have my doubts about you.????

I'm fine with banter, just don't like nonsense.

Let's hope Barcelona game didn't take to much out players as 1 day rest today Friday n train satday then final Sunday is not much time but we seem be relishing all games under ten hag even though last 2 games our first half been slow starts but 2nd half we on fire. We need be on it from 1st whistle Sunday as Newcastle had full week rest n be raring go. Need this trophy as ten hag n he's squad deserve it for impact he had so far

10 hours ago, RedArmy said:

It's pretty simple when you know how to do it, only takes a few minutes to set it up.

I know how to set it up, it just seems to be <deleted> quality and sometimes stops and starts (even if it's smooth on the phone)

Pretty happy with current set up. But when I lived in Thailand remember a lot of faffing about involving the mirror screen thingy!

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I loaded Navmix onto the smart telly

Thats not a bad idea, didnt think about doing that - I have it on my ipad & phone - Will try to download to my smart tv when they open up again for new registrations.

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I know how to set it up, it just seems to be <deleted> quality and sometimes stops and starts (even if it's smooth on the phone)

Pretty happy with current set up. But when I lived in Thailand remember a lot of faffing about involving the mirror screen thingy!

Never had a problem with the Navmix App, no buffering at all.

55 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

All day in my head it keeps coming to me 4-1, 

Same scoreline as in the 2005 FA Cup semi final in Cardiff - I was there that day & took my younger brother with me, great result.

I've gone for a repeat of the 96 Charity Shield match at Wembley - 4-0 - Great memories.

Tbh, I'll settle for a 1-0 victory - Its all about securing a 1st trophy under EtH & building the momentum & confidence for the later stages of the season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Mason Greenwood 'holds his first-face-to-face meeting with Manchester United bosses' as part of the club's internal investigation 

Is the lass who he's got pregnant the same person who dropped out of giving evidence or is she someone new?

27 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Is the lass who he's got pregnant the same person who dropped out of giving evidence or is she someone new?

Rumour has it that it's the same girl - Brings a new dimension to "Interfering with witnesses".

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Rumour has it that it's the same girl - Brings a new dimension to "Interfering with witnesses".

she just wanted a father along with some good $$$$$$$$ for the unborn kid... couple months later she will file for divorce claiming he's cheating on her... typical youngsters story, hard to deal with so much "popularity" 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

We can only assume it's the same girl although I have looked through a few articles, Maybe that was one of the reasons the case got dropped, If it is her the barristers would have slaughtered her in court,  

3 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Pure speculation - Especially given that they are not even married.

they will, it's part of the deal, no marriage, case not dropped/dismissed and back to start.... not in Greenwood best interest but you're right, pure speculation  555