The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

7 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

How do you guys feel about Greenwood? What a shame we are crying out for a No9 I think he would thrive in this squad, 

It's a tough one. He's so talented. 2 years ago he looked like he was going to be miles better than Rashford. But I just don't see how he can play in the PL for us or anyone else. The stick he will get will be too much. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

How do you guys feel about Greenwood?

I'm on the fence with this situation at the moment - Quality player, but his name has been tarnished - Everyone saw the pictures & heard the voice recordings - Personally, i can't see him ever playing for United again - Remember Giggs ?? Club legend, but ###t of a person.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

I hear what you are saying about Januzaj, but he never had a right foot - I've been watching Garno for a few years now & it was always clear to see that this kid is special - He's fearless - Two footed, an abundance of natural talent & not fazed by playing at OT - "A good couple of months" ?? This kid has been doing it for a few years now, including 2 goals in the Youth cup final last season - I was singing his praises long before he even made the bench for United - Trust me, the boy ain't no flash in the pan - If he can stay humble, keep his feet firmly on the ground & stop changing his hair colour ????, he's gonna be a 100 million pound player in the near future - I just hope that he loves United as much as we do & wants to sign a new long term contract.

Great time to a Red ????

He's a force to be reckoned with that kid. The sky is the limit. 

• Like 2

On 2/25/2023 at 7:09 PM, RedArmy said:

Its all about securing a 1st trophy under EtH & building the momentum & confidence for the later stages of the season.

On 2/24/2023 at 5:04 AM, RedArmy said:

Like i being saying for the past 3 months - United  are back ????

On 2/19/2023 at 11:48 PM, RedArmy said:

Rivals running scared - Loving it - Said it before & I'll say it again - United are back ????

On 3/3/2023 at 12:37 PM, RedArmy said:

I just can't see United getting beat at the moment, we look strong in every department - Could this be the game that Weghorst finally gets his goal ??? He certainly deserves one - 3-1 United ????

Mmm

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

11 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

Manure crushed oh Joy ,, poor old Ten Haag , he must be despairing , guess the value of MU has just dropped by a £400m

ETH kicked Ronaldo (a guy that scored a minimum of 20-25 goals/season)  out to replace him with a "nobody" dutch player (Weghorst) that hasn't done shxx.... it was a good lesson of football 555

Yea, this one hurts for sure - No place to hide either - Noone saw that coming, absolutely gob smacked - Freak result ?? A one off ?? Who knows - Time will tell.

There's still all to play for this season & we will see who wins what at the end.

Let our rivals enjoy this one - We already have one trophy in the bag & we are still in the top 4. 

We will keep the Red flag flying high & hopefully another trophy will be coming our way this season ????

11 hours ago, jellydog said:

Bruno Fernandes. Biggest puto in the Premier League. I don't think I've ever seen a more embarrassing brat.

Captain Fernandes - talk about a headless chicken, running around flapping his arms.  

Wow didn't see that coming, I felt Utd's recent results had been better than their performances but 7-0??? Wow.

I hope Rick is OK. Tough pill to swallow. Maybe he can drown his sorrows with a Vodka and Lemonade?

image.png.10af24bad31f6d5a5abbb54723088d19.png

On 3/6/2023 at 6:15 AM, Mavideol said:

ETH kicked Ronaldo (a guy that scored a minimum of 20-25 goals/season)  out to replace him with a "nobody" dutch player (Weghorst) that hasn't done shxx.... it was a good lesson of football 555

This guy ?

20230307_212248.thumb.jpg.c1bca874c31a44fa3c086801eac4b0ea.jpg

• Haha 1

Some very winnable games ahead. Can we respond to a setback as well as we have previously this season and get on a run? I would go with a strong team against Betis and try and rebound.

Also, a bit of perspective.... you could argue that apart from Arsenal, nobody is having as good a season as us.

Heads up lads!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Some very winnable games ahead. Can we respond to a setback as well as we have previously this season and get on a run? I would go with a strong team against Betis and try and rebound.

Also, a bit of perspective.... you could argue that apart from Arsenal, nobody is having as good a season as us.

Heads up lads!

Perspective?

Yere not even having the best season in Manchester, never mind England.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Joe Farang said:

Perspective?

Yere not even having the best season in Manchester, never mind England.

I never said England 'Mr Farang'.

And not having the best season in Manchester? Can you remind which trophy City won?

Anyway thanks for your contribution Mr Farang