The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

47 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

What was I right about?

do u suffer from short term memory loss   555

Agreed. Missing Casimero (more so) and Erickssen desperately.

Sancho has no future, McTominay will never be good enough, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sabitzer and Weghourst aren't there next season.

26 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

do u suffer from short term memory loss   555

Agreed. Missing Casimero (more so) and Erickssen desperately.

Sancho has no future, McTominay will never be good enough, and I wouldn't be surprised if Sabitzer and Weghourst aren't there next season.

No... it's just you are speaking a different language sometimes... and hard to work out if you are being serious or taking the piss, despite the "555"

I made several statements in that post. Was asking which particular ones you thought I am right on. But if you are just taking the piss don't bother. I'm not in the mood for painstaking communication 

3 hours ago, RickG16 said:

No... it's just you are speaking a different language sometimes... and hard to work out if you are being serious or taking the piss, despite the "555"

I made several statements in that post. Was asking which particular ones you thought I am right on. But if you are just taking the piss don't bother. I'm not in the mood for painstaking communication 

come Rick, we are way pass the piss, it leads no where, have been keeping it quiet, not antagonizing and was dead serious when I posted my comment on your post.... that's pity that took u some time to realize that I was right about the guys u mentioned (I did said the same thing some time ago and u were not keen on it better later then never) don't make anything/something out of nothing, it was just an honest comment

20 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

come Rick, we are way pass the piss, it leads no where, have been keeping it quiet, not antagonizing and was dead serious when I posted my comment on your post.... that's pity that took u some time to realize that I was right about the guys u mentioned (I did said the same thing some time ago and u were not keen on it better later then never) don't make anything/something out of nothing, it was just an honest comment

The problem is, I've still got no idea what you are talking about!

I can't make something out of nothing if I don't understand you in the first place 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RickG16 said:

The problem is, I've still got no idea what you are talking about!

I can't make something out of nothing if I don't understand you in the first place 

just take the damn compliment on the first post and forget the "pissy" part.... have a good day

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2023 at 1:15 PM, RedArmy said:

Anyone remember the kid Amad Diallo that we signed from Atlanta ??? Currently out on loan at Sunderland & scored another 2 goals last night. He's having a fantastic season for the Black Cats & has banged in loads of goals for them. I hope Erik is keeping tabs on him because this kid is special - He's got to be in our 1st team squad for next season - Small kid, but has such a sweet left foot.

The boy banged in a late winner for Sunderland yesterday ????

• Thumbs Up 1

Decent performance considering the amount of injuries we have - Good weekend results wise with both the Barcodes & Spuds getting beat - Back up to 3rd, come on you Reds - Tough couple of games coming up in both cups - Seville away & Brighton at Wembley ????

4 hours ago, NE1 said:

Let's not forget Man Ud Ladies in the FA Cup final for the first time and sitting on top of the Women's Super League.

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Now play Chelsea tough game 

Yes United v RentGirls at Wembley Stadium on 14th May - Lets hope we can make it to the FA Cup Final too ????

Screenshot_20230416-145718_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is a strange United team. You never know which version is going to turn up. They've been doing OK in the league and then they put in a performance like that against Sevilla or the 7-0 loss to Liverpool. 

Massive game for them on Sunday vs. Brighton. 

I'm guessing Ten Hag is going to be in the market for a new back 4 in the summer. De Gea might be out as well.

46 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

This is a strange United team. You never know which version is going to turn up. They've been doing OK in the league and then they put in a performance like that against Sevilla or the 7-0 loss to Liverpool. 

I'm guessing Ten Hag is going to be in the market for a new back 4 in the summer. De Gea might be out as well.

Far too many mistakes for a club pushing for trophies and places.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Disgraceful performance, an utter shambolic display - At least Maquire can't play on Sunday, so that's a positive. Gotta get rid of some of these player's & bring in 5 or 6 quality additions.

In the top 4. Cry-baby Ronaldo gone. 70k at each home game. Pots of money. Rich history.

And you're moaning?!

• Confused 1

On 4/21/2023 at 11:26 AM, JonnyF said:

Pretty good until the final para.... We don't need 'a new back 4'. We need better back up defenders. You might have noticed that was our second string (I'm sure you did ????????) and DDG might be out as well suggests you might have read some speculation over the past couple of days. It's OK if you want to regurgitate things you've read, but just note they might not all be true.

All in all good post Jonny. I agree we've been erratic... But if you look a bit closer at the change in personnel for those games (with exception of the 7-0) it might not seem so strange 

10 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Pretty good until the final para.... We don't need 'a new back 4

Agreed brother - DdG has the record of clean sheets in the league - But that is only because he has Varane & Martinez in front of him - Our back up of Lindolof & that clown Maguire lets us down - Every time - We need at least another 2 CD,s - Get Timber in from Ajax & the Kid from Napoli - Plus, gotta get that right back from Inter, he's quality.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Agreed brother - DdG has the record of clean sheets in the league - But that is only because he has Varane & Martinez in front of him - Our back up of Lindolof & that clown Maguire lets us down - Every time - We need at least another 2 CD,s - Get Timber in from Ajax & the Kid from Napoli - Plus, gotta get that right back from Inter, he's quality.

The guy from Napoli his buy out clause is around 40 million 

After City, Brighton are the most in form team in the league and they play better football than us. Given our defensive problems and the strength of their midfield, I’m not optimistic for a United win today. Also our third game in a week and Wembley saps stamina.