The official Manchester United thread 2019

It might not be a long-term solution for United, but the back three worked well last season and while that was generally against big six sides, this current version of Solskjaer's team looks short of confidence and the extra protection could be vital.

Right now Solskjaer needs some results to try and get the momentum back. Reverting to a back three and playing with a degree of caution might be the best way of achieving that.

0_my_team_newcastle_vs_man-utd_201010.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a scandinavian feel about it this match. Ole is Norwegian  Lindelof Swedish Ericsson Danish Spurs can't Finnish.

How good is the Maguire, Lindelof pairing....    

Ole's at the wheel

Posted Images

Just now, ChipButty said:

It might not be a long-term solution for United, but the back three worked well last season and while that was generally against big six sides, this current version of Solskjaer's team looks short of confidence and the extra protection could be vital.

Right now Solskjaer needs some results to try and get the momentum back. Reverting to a back three and playing with a degree of caution might be the best way of achieving that.

0_my_team_newcastle_vs_man-utd_201010.png

Why prolong his tenure? You like being a joke or something. You getting to comfortable with being mediocre?

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Exactly mate. I wouldn't be opposed to that. Could swap in Cavani + Martial for Greenwood + Rashford depending on form.

Don't bother with @Ronnie Pickering by the way. He's a dinosaur who spends his days scoffing down cold meat platters and going on other team's threads to discuss their formations. 

I normally dont 

Just now, RickG16 said:

Exactly mate. I wouldn't be opposed to that. Could swap in Cavani + Martial for Greenwood + Rashford depending on form.

Don't bother with @Ronnie Pickering by the way. He's a dinosaur who spends his days scoffing down cold meat platters and going on other team's threads to discuss their formations. 

And your fat lad rick who lives on moma noodles and your idea of a night out is sipping a leo outside your local 711 with your united shorts from 5 years ago and a Chang wife beater busting at the seams.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Herewe said:

Guy's, you need to get Poch in before your naughty neighbours beat you to it.

The quote was Noisy Neighbours and why do we need Poch? I dont think he ever  won anything as a player never mind as a manager 

10 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

The quote was Noisy Neighbours and why do we need Poch? I dont think he ever  won anything as a player never mind as a manager 

You are aiming too high pal. Your remit is to start competing again. Poch is a good choice to instill that. Getting over the line is a challenge you will have to risk together. Beats the current system hands down.

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

Steak n onion pie and a trip to the dentist later....not my favourite place. 

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Steak n onion pie and a trip to the dentist later....not my favourite place. 

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I think I'd take a trip to the dentist over watching the Nations League to be honest.

• Haha 1

Let's see if this crazy season continues this weekend, but I worry for Ole, he could very well also lose the next game against Newcastle.   The whole team need to show they belong in the top 4 or else Ole will be gone by Christmas. 

5 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Thanks for keeping us updated.

I think I'd take a trip to the dentist over watching the Nations League to be honest.

You must have the heart of a mouse then cos lions support their country where you come from and if not mistaken you are an englishman. 

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

So come on then die hard fan who do you think should take the position? As fans you don't need to be silent and follow the papers just be a man and tell us who you think would be a good appointment?

Gents let's not pretend OGS was or will ever be a good manager and let's try to move forwards. As much as it is fun seeing you fail it's old now. 7 years since you won and never been close since. 

15 hours ago, ChipButty said:

He did a great job at Spurs, with a budget of magic beans. 

CL final that they might have won if they didn't come up against that team, at that time. 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1