The official Manchester United thread 2019

13 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

I think the sensible think is to give him a rest / drop him. I heard somewhere that he'd played the most minutes in football in the world last season, that + his form and the media spotlight must be draining.

But there are other elements at play here. For example, as captain I'm sure his pride will make him want to 'stand up and be counted'.

Very interesting to see what Ole does. 

He played every game for United

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a scandinavian feel about it this match. Ole is Norwegian  Lindelof Swedish Ericsson Danish Spurs can't Finnish.

How good is the Maguire, Lindelof pairing....    

Ole's at the wheel

Posted Images

'Maybe we will only have 11 players available': PSG boss Thomas Tuchel facing selection nightmare for Manchester United Champions League clash as he could be missing up to EIGHT first-team stars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8845879/PSG-boss-Thomas-Tuchel-facing-selection-nightmare-Manchester-United-Champions-League-clash.html

5 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

He played every game for United

Yes he did. And I think playing every minute of every game is something which he is proud of. That's what makes me think he won't take a rest voluntarily.

I think Ole just needs to convince him to take a rest for his own good, and get the rest of the squad backing him to do so (both publically and in the dressing room). Most captains don't just take a couple of weeks off because they are tired, I think the are aware how it looks to the other players.

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

'Maybe we will only have 11 players available': PSG boss Thomas Tuchel facing selection nightmare for Manchester United Champions League clash as he could be missing up to EIGHT first-team stars

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8845879/PSG-boss-Thomas-Tuchel-facing-selection-nightmare-Manchester-United-Champions-League-clash.html

Looks like Mpbappe will be playing so we will have plenty to worry about. 

• Like 1

As predicted Maguire is in no man's land and you heard it first here. So anyone that thought myself or others were talking tosh. 

So as mentioned months ago. Solskjaer is a goner within 5-6 games with or without Maguire he is dead cert to go.

Realistic replacements:

Pochetino

Ancelotti - I'd be wanting this appointment over all of them if was Manure

Wild cards.

Eddie howe

Mark hughes

Ancelotti a shrewd operator and has likely factored possible vacancies close by and why the hell not. Pep the fallen genius is shaky, United have not had any stability for nearly a decade and worst case scenario for him he stays at everton.

11 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

As predicted Maguire is in no man's land and you heard it first here. So anyone that thought myself or others were talking tosh. 

So as mentioned months ago. Solskjaer is a goner within 5-6 games with or without Maguire he is dead cert to go.

Realistic replacements:

Pochetino

Ancelotti - I'd be wanting this appointment over all of them if was Manure

Wild cards.

Eddie howe

Mark hughes

Ancelotti a shrewd operator and has likely factored possible vacancies close by and why the hell not. Pep the fallen genius is shaky, United have not had any stability for nearly a decade and worst case scenario for him he stays at everton.

Can't see Ancelotti leaving his project that is on an upward trajectory to pick up the pieces at United. The Ev are looking good.  

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Can't see Ancelotti leaving his project that is on an upward trajectory to pick up the pieces at United. The Ev are looking good.  

It’s gonna be Poch all the way. 

• Like 1
On 10/14/2020 at 6:50 AM, ChipButty said:

Matic, Bruno and Van De Beek in midfield. So much more energy and purpose. Bench Pogba for a few games and use as an impact player when required because he gives the opposition more than he gives us, nothing but lethargy. Give Van de Beek his chance and i guarantee we look better balanced and with more intensity going forward and defending. Then Pogba can go to a Mickey mouse club in January.

I'm not sure what 'Micky Mouse' club would have him.

At 300k a week, Pogba is no bargain. I also don't think he would be positive influence at any club.

Just a waste of time and money.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I'm not sure what 'Micky Mouse' club would have him.

At 300k a week he is not a bargain. I also don't think he is a particularly positive at any club.

Just a waste of money.

If and when he does move on he'll want more than his 300k and plus that maggot of an agent his fee's

• Like 1