BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Manchester United thread 2019

WOW.

While I thought his track record deserved him more time, I applaud the board for being decisive. The way we are playing, things can only get better and am excited to see what the future will bring.

Doing it now means that the new manager / caretaker will get time to assess the squad before the Jan transfer window, and hopefully build up a head of steam going into next year.

Onwards and upwards 👍

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

WOW.

While I thought his track record deserved him more time, I applaud the board for being decisive. The way we are playing, things can only get better and am excited to see what the future will bring.

Doing it now means that the new manager / caretaker will get time to assess the squad before the Jan transfer window, and hopefully build up a head of steam going into next year.

Onwards and upwards 👍

Zidane?

• Like 2

Just now, Jockstar said:

Zidane?

Not sure tbh.... you can't argue with his track record as manager, and obviously as a player. And we do have a few french speaking players. But it doesn't seem like the most natural fit.

Keano  or Gary Neville for caretaker?!!!.... although it might be more likely to be Carrick.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Not sure tbh.... you can't argue with his track record as manager, and obviously as a player. And we do have a few french speaking players. But it doesn't seem like the most natural fit.

Keano  or Gary Neville for caretaker?!!!.... although it might be more likely to be Carrick.

Keano's record is pretty bad, Neville's too busy, and Valencia didn't go to well. 

You could argue Zidane's ability to take over this situation though.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Keano's record is pretty bad, Neville's too busy, and Valencia didn't go to well. 

Yeah I agree. And I don't think Keano can really be trusted not to have a bust up with someone. Still, I'm interested to see who it is.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

WOW.

Onwards and upwards 👍

Or possibly Championship-wards !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Yeah I agree. And I don't think Keano can really be trusted not to have a bust up with someone. Still, I'm interested to see who it is.....

I'd be relieved if I was a United fan,  some positive, fresh interest and hope in the rest of the season now!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

Or possibly Championship-wards !

OK thanks. You can go back to posting about DIY now. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

I'd be relieved if I was a United fan,  some positive, fresh interest and hope in the rest of the season now!

In a way I am. 

1 minute ago, StevieH said:

DusQnwsWwAAYUdQ.jpg

Don't put thoughts like that into my head... he's actually good mates with Fergie 🙈