The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Confirmed, Cavani is ruled out, along with Neymar.    What an opportunity!

Indeed mate, I am sure Ole will tell them to have a go unlike if Mourinio was in charge sitting back trying to not concede and snatch a goal on the break.

21 minutes ago, nev said:

Indeed mate, I am sure Ole will tell them to have a go unlike if Mourinio was in charge sitting back trying to not concede and snatch a goal on the break.

Part of the game is ro have healthy players! Ole know all about that!

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If you can rob them the way you did us and De Gea has a blinder why not?

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

If you can rob them the way you did us and De Gea has a blinder why not?

Just be glad we won't take your manager. Although what kind of mood he'll be in I don't know, he's watching his shot at the big time slip away. 

My money would be on PSG on Tuesday , but with both Cavani and Neymar out I am not so sure anymore.  Still PSG is a very organized team and are maybe happy with a draw at Old Trafford in the first leg.  

30 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

My feelings are a draw against PSG at OT and we go to the Gay Paris and beat them the United way

No chance but to be fair with Ferguson at the helm again and the puppet in the dugout it may just be like you say. But cone the 19th the gloom will be back Mark my words butty

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

No chance but to be fair with Ferguson at the helm again and the puppet in the dugout it may just be like you say. But cone the 19th the gloom will be back Mark my words butty

It's Butty with a Capitol "B" to you 

• Haha 1

Heard this on the Total Football Weekly podcast - United have played a French opposition in Champions League knock-out stages 7 times. They have won 6 out of those 7, with the only loss being to Monaco in a 2-1 defeat. Our only goalscorer that night? Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. 

Interestingly enough, none of those 7 opponents were PSG.

PSG are good, we know this, but they couldn't beat Napoli home or away in the group stage and lost to Liverpool at Anfield. And that was with their full team. They are without Neymar and Edinson Cavani and maybe Marco Verratti, too.