The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

31 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Did you have rag and bone men around your way?

Certainly did. As a young un loved getting a balloon for the tat we gave them. Even had a bloke come round sharpening knives, the coalman, a mobile library and a guy who came round sundays selling icecream from a handcart.

17 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Certainly did. As a young un loved getting a balloon for the tat we gave them. Even had a bloke come round sharpening knives, the coalman, a mobile library and a guy who came round sundays selling icecream from a handcart.

I remember the pools man coming over.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

This was my local rag and bone man, John Broad, The family was loaded from doing this around Hill gate.

FB_IMG_15504154275759302.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The POP man with Dandelion and Burdock 

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The POP man with Dandelion and Burdock 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Go for it.

De Gea

Dalot - Lindelof - Jones - Shaw

Fred - Matic - Pogba

Lukaku - Rashford - Sanchez

Or just <deleted> Lukaku or Sanchez off for Chong and Gomez

Lukaku - Rashford - Sanchez

Rashford-Martial-Sanchez

36 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Difficult one to call for me. Chelsea play tonight, Thursday and sunday. United only play tonight and sunday, so I suppose it depends what teams they put out

Uniteds record against Chelsea is not good but Chelsea are not at their best also just maybe they might be up for this game

This is the 14th FA Cup tie between Chelsea and Manchester United. United have won eight and the Blues five – including the four most recent in 2007, 2013, 2017 and 2018.

The Red Devils are Chelsea’s third-most regular opposition in the FA Cup behind Arsenal (20 matches) and Sheffield Wednesday (17), whom the Blues beat 3-0 last month to reach this stage.

This will be the 16th Chelsea-Manchester United clash in this competition and sixth at Stamford Bridge; four of our past five FA Cup encounters away from Old Trafford have ended in 1-0 victory for the Blues.

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

This is the 14th FA Cup tie between Chelsea and Manchester United. United have won eight and the Blues five – including the four most recent in 2007, 2013, 2017 and 2018.

The Red Devils are Chelsea’s third-most regular opposition in the FA Cup behind Arsenal (20 matches) and Sheffield Wednesday (17), whom the Blues beat 3-0 last month to reach this stage.

This will be the 16th Chelsea-Manchester United clash in this competition and sixth at Stamford Bridge; four of our past five FA Cup encounters away from Old Trafford have ended in 1-0 victory for the Blues.

Did you know that 75% of statistics are made up? Not many people know that ... well only 14.27% actually.

• Haha 1

Thia aint a 'lookin for an arguement' post i'm a fan ish of both players  just an observation saw a pitch side camera of utd players walkin off,  as opposing the norm angle from above where all looks well matic with his. Shufflin bow ish  legs hips and upper body looked almost deformed.and, lookin at his body shape. IMO he'll be a cripple in later life ok a rich one.. but   ...and i was aHUGE  fan of shaw but  he was defo walkin witha PROUNOUNCED limp aka gazza not one from a recent injury.. that sort of fits cos he aint quite the REAl  deal he looked  earlier ... still good enuf but dont seem to quite scoot past oppsing defenders as b4   thoughts guys..