The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

11 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

IMO he'll be a cripple in later 

Good job you're not a doctor then isn't it?

Can IMAGINE a prescription WRITTEN by you.

My expert medical opinion is that he was ****ed from running around for 90 mins and / or picked up a knock. 

37 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Good job you're not a doctor then isn't it?

Can IMAGINE a prescription WRITTEN by you.

My expert medical opinion is that he was ****ed from running around for 90 mins and / or picked up a knock. 

Yeah i knew youd come up with digs and somthing borderline   low brow .. i aint a doc .. but as i said this aint a post knock or tiredness thing i have dealt with 'bodywell being' via intersts and training and judging by their shape they looked borderline disabled  IF either turned up for what i'm involved in then ..well   tbh i wouldnt want them involved.. imo they be a risk and need SERIOUS help 

^Discussion reminds me of Ferguson who thought Henderson's running gait "might cause him injury problems later in his career”.

3minus2 I'm not having a pop when i say you really need to use the Queen's english; your writing style makes it really hard for us to understand. Have a go mate, please.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Discussion reminds me of Ferguson who thought Henderson's running gait "might cause him injury problems later in his career”.

3minus2 I'm not having a pop when i say you really need to use the Queen's english; your writing style makes it really hard for us to understand. Have a go mate, please.

<deleted> the queens english, this is the internet and text talk give or take  applies  and as you point out its YOU  and others that has the problem not me ,, shortening words ect ect is ok when it suits  RG comes up with using capitals  to emphasis words,, ahhhh for a sigh loads and loads of them, asap the list can go on and on..

and yeah ,, fergie wasnt so far of the mark ,, i like matic and shaw as players but i was genuinely horrified when i saw an eye level camera shot of the both leaving the park,, i'm wondering if anyone else noticed this or something similar  again i'm wondering  if they werent worth SO much money the clubs would be so keen to get them bac ,, cos to me neither looked anywhere near the shape needed for   an 'elite' athlete to perform at the required level

I have to be honest I wasnt expecting that result so well done

Manchester United player ratings: Paul Pogba and Ander Herrera superb vs Chelsea

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-player-ratings-chelsea-15850439

Romelu Lukaku

Not short of determination but he was one of United's weaker players again. His movement distracted Chelsea sufficiently for Herrera's and Pogba's goals. 5

11 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Members are being reminded about this forum rule:

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

It's a Football thread guys banter is OK but dont get personal

• Sad 1

Best performance I've seen from United for a long while. Every player gave 100%, apart from Lukaku.

MoM - Hirrera, best game he's had for us, seems to have found his role.

I've been a long time critic of the centre backs but they were superb last night.

Away to Wolves, very doable. The cup is ours to lose. City in the final would be a classic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Best performance I've seen from United for a long while. Every player gave 100%, apart from Lukaku.

MoM - Hirrera, best game he's had for us, seems to have found his role.

I've been a long time critic of the centre backs but they were superb last night.

Away to Wolves, very doable. The cup is ours to lose. City in the final would be a classic.

Herrera was given instruction to get forward more in his interview on MUTV which I thought he did to great effect, Dont know what to say about Lukaku he couldn't trap a bag of cement to me it seems like the run in the world cup as affected him.

Sanchez I've given up on him

Wolves will be a hard game for sure I guess they dream of getting to a Wembley cup final the first year back in PL for years would be a huge success for them

Edited by ChipButty

Ole might enter the top 10 of newborn baby boy names in Greater Manchester this year.

They still do not have a chant for Pogba but they are not short of them for Solskjaer, who has added another feather to his flowing cap. This was United's first victory at Stamford Bridge in 10 attempts and only their fourth of the century. Coincidentally, United's last triumph at Tottenham prior to their January win also came in 2012. Solskjaer has lifted a couple of capital hexes. Tottenham, Arsenal, Fulham and Chelsea have been toppled. Solskjaer has his own brand of capital punishment.

8 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Ole might enter the top 10 of newborn baby boy names in Greater Manchester this year.

They still do not have a chant for Pogba but they are not short of them for Solskjaer, who has added another feather to his flowing cap. This was United's first victory at Stamford Bridge in 10 attempts and only their fourth of the century. Coincidentally, United's last triumph at Tottenham prior to their January win also came in 2012. Solskjaer has lifted a couple of capital hexes. Tottenham, Arsenal, Fulham and Chelsea have been toppled. Solskjaer has his own brand of capital punishment.

The first time I ever went to the game at Old Trafford, we hadn't lost at home for 2 1/2 years. We lost to Chelsea 3-1. The first time I took my son to Old Trafford we lost 2-1 to Chelsea. Chelsea have long been my personal and United's bogey team. Ecstatic at the final whistle!

I'm still prepared to give Sanchez a chance. Pogba sang his praised after the game. As for Lukaku, sell him and invest in a world class, true centre forward. Who knows? Ole may be able to tempt Ronaldo back.

Solskjaer has way surpassed the starts by any other United manager. It took Sir Alex 3 years to convince me that he was the right man for the job. Has the potential to become the greatest manager ever for United. Bring on Liverpool, best side in the league, it's the big one.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

The first time I ever went to the game at Old Trafford, we hadn't lost at home for 2 1/2 years. We lost to Chelsea 3-1. The first time I took my son to Old Trafford we lost 2-1 to Chelsea. Chelsea have long been my personal and United's bogey team. Ecstatic at the final whistle!

I'm still prepared to give Sanchez a chance. Pogba sang his praised after the game. As for Lukaku, sell him and invest in a world class, true centre forward. Who knows? Ole may be able to tempt Ronaldo back.

Solskjaer has way surpassed the starts by any other United manager. It took Sir Alex 3 years to convince me that he was the right man for the job. Has the potential to become the greatest manager ever for United. Bring on Liverpool, best side in the league, it's the big one.

I won a bet with some taxi drivers in BKK I put a couple of hundred baht on Chelsea to win, they knew I was a United fan they didnt understand that one

• Like 1

<deleted> <deleted> draw as usual.

Swansea v Man City
Watford v Crystal Palace
Wolves v Man Utd
Millwall v Brighton

One team after City I didn't want. Great on the counter and will trouble us. We have the better players though, and im hoping our quality shines through on the day

United - City final still on

Edited by ChipButty

8 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

<deleted> <deleted> draw as usual.

Swansea v Man City
Watford v Crystal Palace
Wolves v Man Utd
Millwall v Brighton

One team after City I didn't want. Great on the counter and will trouble us. We have the better players though, and im hoping our quality shines through on the day

United - City final still on

Wolves are indeed the "best of the rest" this season. However, on last night's showing, we are well capable of keeping them out. No Young for the game but Dalot is a fitting replacement. Only other change from yesterday, Marchal for Lukaku.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Spidey said:

A certain Spurs "fan" continuously posted inflammatory and personal messages. Seems to be AWOL at the moment. Maybe I'll start posting in this thread again.

Haven,t a clue who you you are referring to.....can U enlighten us more :cheesy:

Edited by petermik

3 hours ago, ChipButty said:

Herrera was given instruction to get forward more in his interview on MUTV which I thought he did to great effect,

Did he start the interview too far away from the camera? 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The erudition is prominent as usual on here I see.

Not to worry the one fifty lashes are sinking with a refreshing velocity.

Yeah that's not bad. Have you tried Wild Yak yet? I was in to that over Christmas. 

• Like 1