The official Manchester United thread 2019

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How good is the Maguire, Lindelof pairing....    

Had a scandinavian feel about it this match. Ole is Norwegian  Lindelof Swedish Ericsson Danish Spurs can't Finnish.

Ole's at the wheel

Posted Images

Manchester United player ratings: Luke Shaw and Marcus Rashford good vs Leicester

Man Utd vs Leicester was another Premier League fixture that ended in victory for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer as Marcus Rashford scored again.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-utd-player-ratings-leicester-15774116

Alexis Sanchez

There is no need for a Sanchez-Martial debate, for Sanchez did not vindicate his recall. A liability on the ball who never harmed Leicester. Substituted. 2

0_GettyImages-1093365970.jpg

Edited by ChipButty

Mufc didn't play all that good today. Too many missed passes, and not enough energy throughout the game 

Got the win and a clean sheet{finally looking good, 

Rashford should have had 2 goals

Ole is the real deal. 

Lets hope we can do well in the F.A. cup and get past PSG

Well that was hard work and Leicester played well and put us under a lot of pressure.

Luke Shaw was brilliant and a big shout for Herrera his work rate is top notch and it needs to be covering for sloppy Pogba and Matic.

Good three points and into 5th and can go 4th with a win at Fulham, who would have predicted that after the Liverpool loss.

Ole has jumped to the tip of the queue to be our next manager.

9 minutes ago, nev said:

Well that was hard work and Leicester played well and put us under a lot of pressure.

Luke Shaw was brilliant and a big shout for Herrera his work rate is top notch and it needs to be covering for sloppy Pogba and Matic.

Good three points and into 5th and can go 4th with a win at Fulham, who would have predicted that after the Liverpool loss.

Pogba was given  MOTM on BBC Sport

Edited by Kadilo
8 minutes ago, nev said:

I think against most of the top teams Leicester have done well so it was never going to be easy

16 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

2 top ones

Pogba have played 9 games x 90 minutes og 10 games! Avsolutely hardcore full on! Wow, what a change after Ole arrived. Starting to believe Ole magic now, and maybe 4. Place. 

49 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Pogba was given  MOTM on BBC Sport

It was not his best game but he did play a brilliant assist, He was steady but played a few sloppy passes and lost the ball a few times.

He makes us tick and will try to make things happen and create chances sohe can be forgiven, His big test will be against Psg, Can he carry us to the next round?.

Fairly lacklustre display from United apart from a few seconds of magic from Pogba to Rashford and duly converted.Rashford should have put the earlier header away which would have made things a little less tense. The team looked a touch 'tired" in the latter stages which is not good with all the big games coming up but with Martial coming in for Sanchez this is their best team IMO.

Shaw was good,the player Mourinho said he had to "think for" and I consider Lindelof now to be undroppable in such a short time after Mourinho left no coincidence there

Pogba is the creative spark and think I heard he is leading the goals and assists stats,when he starts loping up the field theres always anticipation ,for me anyway,something is going to happen.

I dont agree with OGS that Sanchez had a strong game and is improving.He did a lot of running but if someone finds his previous "skill set' can they please forward it to Old Trafford

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Fairly lacklustre display from United apart from a few seconds of magic from Pogba to Rashford and duly converted.Rashford should have put the earlier header away which would have made things a little less tense. The team looked a touch 'tired" in the latter stages which is not good with all the big games coming up but with Martial coming in for Sanchez this is their best team IMO.

Shaw was good,the player Mourinho said he had to "think for" and I consider Lindelof now to be undroppable in such a short time after Mourinho left no coincidence there

Pogba is the creative spark and think I heard he is leading the goals and assists stats,when he starts loping up the field theres always anticipation ,for me anyway,something is going to happen.

I dont agree with OGS that Sanchez had a strong game and is improving.He did a lot of running but if someone finds his previous "skill set' can they please forward it to Old Trafford

We need these players chipping in with a few goals like Sanchez