The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 12/6/2018 at 8:24 AM, StevieH said:

excellent three points that. what a goalkeeper we've got, him on that third goal was fantastic stuff.

just watched the match this morning. 7 changes, by big balls Kloppy. 

Shame about Gomez, might be costly, but it looks like Naby Kieta has arrived and the timing couldn't be better. 

Just run out of superlatives for VvD and Becker, how many points saved...

16 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Hoping we can get into swing today and start a proper run of pure attacking high scoring winning football that scares opponents. 

Our style of play is intentional, it's not because they can't play pure attacking football. It's a tactical choice. 

I think we will see more of that type of football end of January on the run in. 

That said, we did see glimpses of it in the second half against Burnley and if Keita gets going like it looks he will, we may see it sooner. 

27 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Our style of play is intentional, it's not because they can't play pure attacking football. It's a tactical choice. 

I think we will see more of that type of football end of January on the run in. 

That said, we did see glimpses of it in the second half against Burnley and if Keita gets going like it looks he will, we may see it sooner. 

Stick a bit of bread and butter on that bob.

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

What’s the sulky face and non celebration after scoring about then?

Not sure on the first one, but he took a serious scrape down the back of the leg from Cook on his way to the second, suspect that was why, otherwise yeah, I don't get it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BangrakBob said:

Not sure on the first one, but he took a serious scrape down the back of the leg from Cook on his way to the second, suspect that was why, otherwise yeah, I don't get it

Yeah saw that on the replay so can excuse that but was the same reaction for the first. Seems a little odd and out of place to the point where he was  pushing his team mates away from him. 

Great finish from Cook lol, poetic justice.  

Just now, Kadilo said:

Yeah saw that on the replay so can excuse that but was the same reaction for the first. Seems a little odd and out of place to the point where he was  pushing his team mates away from him. 

Great finish from Cook lol, poetic justice.  

yeah he did the same a few weeks back then was smiling away next match. It is odd.

indeed, that was a bit filthy from Cook 

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

yeah he did the same a few weeks back then was smiling away next match. It is odd.

indeed, that was a bit filthy from Cook 

Yeah right down the Achilles. Nasty. That was some 4th. ......and another odd celebration. 

On a separate note, Defoe might as well pack his bags. If he can’t get a run out in this game with their main striker out and losing 4-0 he will never get a game. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Don't know about the lack of smiles, but Salah looks like last year's model today.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Well you know if I can perhaps help you with understanding tactics and the game we play you might enjoy it more. Here to help.

You and the lads (aka any press you read) no need for a breakdown today. Hope your enjoying the bread and butter lad. Not sure about the new pic either chap. Lad looks like he drinks white wine.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

You and the lads (aka any press you read) no need for a breakdown today. Hope your enjoying the bread and butter lad. Not sure about the new pic either chap. Lad looks like he drinks white wine.

That's a Champagne flute, it's Moet inside it, that's a brand of Champagne. See I can nourish and broaden you Rc. 
Yep, cracking win!
Becker's header!

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Joe Gomez signed new contract. Summer 2024.

So stoked for Gomez, all the early excitement is coming to fruition. 

What a pair him and VvD are, and to think that this partnership actually has room to get even better, and is backed by the mighty Becker behind them. ????????

Edited by BangrakBob