The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Looked like those boys werefeeling the pressure tonight, but Derbys are Derbys. Last proper tough away game done. Reckon we can afford another draw and the rest we need to win!

City's April combined Cups and League fixtures is tough, they'll drop points and if they don't then tip of the fuckin' hat!

23 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

How's the hangover Bob ????

Maaaate, I don't do hang-overs, if you can't handle your booze you should find a different hobby.

Disappointing tonight, chances were there. Klopp's midfield starting Line-up again questionable, should have been Fabinho, Gini, Keita, go for it.

Then we bring on Adam Lallana and James Milner, just not enough quality creative depth.

It's going to the wire. Media getting all hyped up, but logically you have a much tougher run home, it might help negate our current form. Yourselves not been the best either, but got the wins. Entertaining finish.

• Like 2

Just watched the rerun of the scouse derby. Very dull first half, better second when Everton had a go.

Kept watching the flags to see how bad the wind was that Klippety was going on about. Flags were barely moving. Was it really windy?

Edited by Bredbury Blue

14 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Just watched the rerun of the scouse derby. Very dull first half, better second when Everton had a go.

Kept watching the flags to see how bad the wind was that Klippety was going on about. Flags were barely moving. Was it really windy?

Liverpool has always been on the coast of the Irish Sea. Keep the ball on the deck; where it is supposed to be; and there should be no problem.

Looked like those boys werefeeling the pressure tonight, but Derbys are Derbys. Last proper tough away game done. Reckon we can afford another draw and the rest we need to win!

City's April combined Cups and League fixtures is tough, they'll drop points and if they don't then tip of the fuckin' hat!
Don't get me wrong Bob, I'd love to be 10 points clear at the moment but this is what it's all about, nail biting stuff till the end. Still a lorra lorra points to play for yet mate.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

3 hours ago, longstebe said:

Don't get me wrong Bob, I'd love to be 10 points clear at the moment but this is what it's all about, nail biting stuff till the end. Still a lorra lorra points to play for yet mate.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yeah I agree, there is a lot stories to run yet. Not shitting my pants just yet ????

14 hours ago, champers said:

Liverpool has always been on the coast of the Irish Sea. Keep the ball on the deck; where it is supposed to be; and there should be no problem.

Still, more wind and piss comes out of BB than the streets of Liverpool

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

oh sweetness, sweetness, I was only joking when I said by rights you should be bludgeoned in your bed ????????

A crack on the head
Is just what you get
Why, because of who you are
And a crack on the head
Is just what you get
Why, because of what you are
A crack on the head
Because of
The things you said
That you said
The things you did ????

• Like 1

Mane Mane Mane Maaaaaaaaane! The lad's on fire. 

What a win, cannot under estimate the magnitude of knocking out European royalty. 

Who is next....United would do nicely, at least this time they'd have to come out and play at home. 

• Like 2

Almost as good an away win as City's heroic night at Schalke.????

That pass from Salah!

What was Robertson doing getting himself banned from the next game? Keep your fingers crossed you don't draw someone with a good right winger (City).

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, champers said:

That pass from Salah!

What was Robertson doing getting himself banned from the next game? Keep your fingers crossed you don't draw someone with a good right winger (City).

Hahaha

Yeah that pass was exquisite! How about Mane turning Manuel inside out...Big Virg!

So late in the game too, feel for Robbo, it will hurt us going forward also. Milner will step in I guess.

City? They'll be to scared to get on the bus ????

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, champers said:

SkySports are saying Bayern were "toothless"

Don't know what your hang up with City is champers. At the end of the day, 4 prem teams are now in the last 8 of Europe's elite comp. That is quite a good reflection on the standard of the prem. But it's ok, you can carry on knocking that acheivement if you like