The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

7 hours ago, carmine said:

In truth MrB is right, everything is going your way at the moment and at crucial times. That goal was blatantly offside and another error in a season where the officiating of games has been one big horror story.

But, you need a bit of luck to win the league, and as Rednose once said; it all levels out at the end of the season...????????

And there was me thinking that comment originated from 'The World according to Chicog'.

10 hours ago, carmine said:

In truth MrB is right, everything is going your way at the moment and at crucial times. That goal was blatantly offside and another error in a season where the officiating of games has been one big horror story.

But, you need a bit of luck to win the league, and as Rednose once said; it all levels out at the end of the season...????????

Apparently its all going to level out for City in the summer.

Concrete apparently.

15 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Apparently its all going to level out for City in the summer.

Concrete apparently.

But using that phrase the head of UEFA has dug a colossal hole for himself if it doesn't happen.  You simply cannot use a term like that and get proven wrong.  Which begs the question as to why, when he  made this statement, three months ago, why wasn't action taken immediately?  Because the point is twofold; first if they do not sanction City then they had no business making such a statement and City should sue them and if they are sanctioned, why wasn't it done three months ago, with City being thrown out of the CL?  This is not being dealt with properly whichever way you look at it and whatever side you are on.  City are innocent till proven guilty supposedly so why, if they are deemed innocent of charges should they have had to have played for half the season with this hanging over their heads. On the flip side, if guilty,  why are they still in the competition.  The head of UEFA would have been better off keeping his trap shut imo.

Sorry Liverpool fans i forgot which thread i was on!!!!!!

Edited by carmine

Old Dildo head and Ape hands on beIN can't shut up about when Chelsea beat Liverpool 2-0 five years ago and how that is creating anxiety today.

It's got <deleted> all to do with it, it's the fact we are 5 games out and have to win to stay in a race that we actually have business being in. Totally different team, era, mindset. 

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Chelsea should have had at least 1 goal there. I need you to feel the nerves more

Could have had 3 ????

Your game was good once Palace decided to have a go and like wise ours, 2-0 and it's great to watch. Just try to win!

2 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

their capitulation against Watford gives me hope

Yeah, though have raised their game against the top 6 all season.

Maybe some of those Wolves will be offered a bit of oil money as an incentive. Is that against the rules ?:cowboy:

• Haha 1