The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

16 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

It looks like no one on here watched your game and apart from checking the score i know nothing about it. How'd it go? Decent performance? Reckon you can beat the liverpool old boys?

Bob are you there or have you guys abandoned your thread?

19 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

It looks like no one on here watched your game and apart from checking the score i know nothing about it. How'd it go? Decent performance? Reckon you can beat the liverpool old boys?

They gave us a good challenge in the first half and were a serious threat. Changed it up at half time and just picked them off. It was leisurely.

We can beat anyone. 

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

They gave us a good challenge in the first half and were a serious threat. Changed it up at half time and just picked them off. It was leisurely.

We can beat anyone. 

Guess a few of their boys will be playing in the PL next season.

4 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

And back over to you

I can't believe we might get 97 points and not win the league. United won 13 PL titles with no more than 91 pissing points. And I will be cheering for them for the first time in my life on Wednesday. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I can't believe we might get 97 points and not win the league. United won 13 PL titles with no more than 91 pissing points. And I will be cheering for them for the first time in my life on Wednesday. 

ManU won it with the lowest points total of 75 points; 10 points less than Liverpool have after 34 games.