The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Hey everyone..i will b travelling to bkk in 2 weeks time...anyone knows any liverpool fans gathering at any pubs to watch the last match of the season against wolves???would love to watch together with fellow fans....

For your consideration:

Most goals scored vs England's top six:

Sergio Agüero - 43

Jamie Vardy - 29

Eden Hazard - 26

Lionel Messi - 24*

Harry Kane - 22

Wayne Rooney - 20

Robin van Persie - 18

*Messi has never played in the Premier League. :w00t:

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, jellydog said:

For your consideration:

Most goals scored vs England's top six:

Sergio Agüero - 43

Jamie Vardy - 29

Eden Hazard - 26

Lionel Messi - 24*

Harry Kane - 22

Wayne Rooney - 20

Robin van Persie - 18

*Messi has never played in the Premier League. :w00t:

That's mad

Interestingly also, he has not scored against in the 2 games that we've played.

He is my only fear in this tie, on his day there is little one can do, but there backline is their weakness and we have the tools to smash their backdoor in. So it may just be the case of score loads of goals in really to Messi. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That's mad

Interestingly also, he has not scored against in the 2 games that we've played.

He is my only fear in this tie, on his day there is little one can do, but there backline is their weakness and we have the tools to smash their backdoor in. So it may just be the case of score loads of goals in really to Messi. 

Yeah, an insane stat. Barca can clearly be had though. Should be a really entertaining home and away.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dx032 said:

Hey everyone..i will b travelling to bkk in 2 weeks time...anyone knows any liverpool fans gathering at any pubs to watch the last match of the season against wolves???would love to watch together with fellow fans....

If you google Liverpool fans Thailand you stand a better chance of a response. Those posting on here seem to have not much of a connection with Bangkok (I almost said or Liverpool but didn't want to come across nasty.)

5 hours ago, rott said:

If you google Liverpool fans Thailand you stand a better chance of a response. Those posting on here seem to have not much of a connection with Bangkok (I almost said or Liverpool but didn't want to come across nasty.)

Liverpool are 39 points clear of 7th placed Everton...

• Like 1

KDB & Fernandinho, two of our main 3 midfield players now out injured. Noticed that of your BIG players, that Alisson, Salah & van Dijk have played ALL 35, Firmino 34, Mané 33, Robertson 33 and Wijnaldum 32, so you've pretty much gone the season without your BIG players being injured. For City, Ederson is the only ever present, Bernardo 33, Laporte 32, Sterling 31, and Agüero, Silva & Walker have played 30. If Liverpool win it, then this will be a huge factor. You lot could do with a few injuries to even this up; Salah & van Dijk would be good, nothing nasty, just a hammie .

On 4/23/2019 at 3:41 AM, BangrakBob said:

Liverpool are 39 points clear of 7th placed Everton...

And your point is?

Have you given the gentleman any advice about where to meet up with other shallow people.?

Edited by rott
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, rott said:

And your point is?

Have you given the gentleman any advice about where to meet up with other shallow people.?

I've not been in Bangkok for that many matches, The Sports Bar perhaps, or Hanrahan's, think it changed it's name though.

You could watch it anywhere, lots of Thai Reds about ????

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

KDB & Fernandinho, two of our main 3 midfield players now out injured. Noticed that of your BIG players, that Alisson, Salah & van Dijk have played ALL 35, Firmino 34, Mané 33, Robertson 33 and Wijnaldum 32, so you've pretty much gone the season without your BIG players being injured. For City, Ederson is the only ever present, Bernardo 33, Laporte 32, Sterling 31, and Agüero, Silva & Walker have played 30. If Liverpool win it, then this will be a huge factor. You lot could do with a few injuries to even this up; Salah & van Dijk would be good, nothing nasty, just a hammie .

But it doesn't even things up, as you have a star studded bench whereas we don't that's why you are Champions and the verge of doing it again. We've been playing with 4th choice centre back who got on a free for most of the season.

The fact we are anywhere near you after last season is incredible. Also testament to fitness of our players and physio team

• Like 1

FA Youth Cup Final

Citeh 1-1 LFC....LFC win 5-3 on pens.

A tale of two 'Poachers'....In 2016, Citeh stole a promising young keeper from LFC named Louie Moulden, on the grounds that his aul fella was at the club. Year or so later, LFC reciprocate, nicking Bobby Duncan from Citeh as Steve G was his cousin.

They met tonight....see vid below. Reckon LFC got the better deal!:thumbsup:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, wilai said:

FA Youth Cup Final

Citeh 1-1 LFC....LFC win 5-3 on pens.

A tale of two 'Poachers'....In 2016, Citeh stole a promising young keeper from LFC named Louie Moulden, on the grounds that his aul fella was at the club. Year or so later, LFC reciprocate, nicking Bobby Duncan from Citeh as Steve G was his cousin.

They met tonight....see vid below. Reckon LFC got the better deal!:thumbsup:

Scousers steal Who knew?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

But it doesn't even things up, as you have a star studded bench whereas we don't that's why you are Champions and the verge of doing it again. We've been playing with 4th choice centre back who got on a free for most of the season.

The fact we are anywhere near you after last season is incredible. Also testament to fitness of our players and physio team

The point is we've had to resort to our bench of lesser players due to injuries to our big players whereas you've pretty much played your big players in every game. I think we've coped with those injuries well to keep with you.

Last season is last season Bob, you've improved with your new signings (van Dijk bedded in, Keita, Fabinho, Allison, shakiri - thats a top goalkeeper instead of the previous clowns, a top CB and 2 top midfielders, so no surprise you've improved) and ManU have got worse, so no trying to play the last season card na khrap.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The point is we've had to resort to our bench of lesser players due to injuries to our big players whereas you've pretty much played your big players in every game. I think we've coped with those injuries well to keep with you.

Last season is last season Bob, you've improved with your new signings (van Dijk bedded in, Keita, Fabinho, Allison, shakiri - thats a top goalkeeper instead of the previous clowns, a top CB and 2 top midfielders, so no surprise you've improved) and ManU have got worse, so no trying to play the last season card na khrap.

You don't half talk shit sometimes. The point is your bench doesn't have lesser players on it! 

Absolute <deleted> again, we were 25 point behind with the rest of the league and battling for fourth last season. We are going to finish 22 points better than last season. It is an incredible achievement. 

Anyway I don't why you come on here looking for recognition, take your perpetual denialism back to the City page!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

You don't half talk shit sometimes. The point is your bench doesn't have lesser players on it! 

1. Absolute <deleted> again, we were 25 point behind with the rest of the league and battling for fourth last season. We are going to finish 22 points better than last season. It is an incredible achievement. 

2. Anyway I don't why you come on here looking for recognition, take your perpetual denialism back to the City page!

1. That point is only relevant if you played the same team this and last season but haven't, you improved this seasons team with the addition of 5 quality players, so a comparison of this and last season is irrelevant in a discussion between the title race with City.

2. Recognition? Jeez, cheeky <deleted>, the way you gave been moving between the threads these past weeks like a man on a mission.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sounds like wilia has never heard of Paul Moulden. Look him up, interesting character.

Course I've heard of him oh dyslexic one.... He was a journeyman, injury prone striker who opened a chippy whilst at Accrington Stanley. Coaching (and poaching!) kids at your academy isn't he? His son does do an impressive Karius impression though:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

1. That point is only relevant if you played the same team this and last season but haven't, you improved this seasons team with the addition of 5 quality players, so a comparison of this and last season is irrelevant in a discussion between the title race with City.

2. Recognition? Jeez, cheeky <deleted>, the way you gave been moving between the threads these past weeks like a man on a mission.

The wife and kids moved to Australia, I have way too much time and booze on my hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Course I've heard of him oh dyslexic one.... He was a journeyman, injury prone striker who opened a chippy whilst at Accrington Stanley. Coaching (and poaching!) kids at your academy isn't he? His son does do an impressive Karius impression though:thumbsup:

Dick Lexia eh, isn't that 3-2's mate.

So you've heard of Moulden but I'm guessing you never saw him play?

Bet you googled and got your knowledge on him from here: https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/paul-moulden-what-happened-next :clap2: Admit it.

So City are now accused of another crime of poaching players. Like no team ever taps up youngsters to play for them especially if its YOUR OWN SON ????

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Think most of us are guilty also wasting too time on these threads.

Very possibly your best ever post????

10 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Dick Lexia eh, isn't that 3-2's mate.

So you've heard of Moulden but I'm guessing you never saw him play?

Bet you googled and got your knowledge on him from here: https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/paul-moulden-what-happened-next :clap2: Admit it.

So City are now accused of another crime of poaching players. Like no team ever taps up youngsters to play for them especially if its YOUR OWN SON ????

Can't remember son....was years ago, when the 'theft' occurred, but I doubt it was 4-4-2. More likely was from dads with lads from the Academy but anyway, I wasn't having a moan, just relaying the story and as we hadother prospects anyway it wasn't a big deal....... At least we didn't ban the kid from playing unlike your bitter shower.

As for Dickie Lexia....I doubt 3-2 calls you a mate but my nick is Wilai (not Wilia) and, for future reference when you next qualify, the acronym for the Union of European Football Associations is UEFA...and not EUFA.:thumbsup:

• Haha 1