The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 5/10/2019 at 1:24 AM, longstebe said:

Any recommendations where to watch it in pattaya?

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

If the bars are closed it could be a problem. There are so many Liverpool fans in Patts amongst Thais, let alone tourists that you would hope something could be arranged for mass viewing. In front of the Bay Mall on Beach Road seemed to be a focal point for World Cup games last summer.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 2:02 AM, RonniePickering22 said:

He's probably turned half of Kazakhstan into Liverpool fans.

I'm still here gents, just got unfortunately sidetracked for the past week. 

I couldn't believe that turn around, incredible. Just incredible. My parents were drinking Irish Whiskey at 7 am in Oz on Skype with me to celebrate. 

Looking forward to the final smokes...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I couldn't believe that turn around, incredible. Just incredible. My parents were drinking Irish Whiskey at 7 am in Oz on Skype with me to celebrate. 

I'm expecting a few goals that night Bob.

Whatever the result I'm sure I'll be buzzing all night.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Where were you watching super sunday games? What do you reckon?

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I’ll give you my opinion, you won’t like it, but here it is:

My football club had a sensational season, we lost one match, we improved by 25 points, to an unprecedented level for us, our manager has come in to this club and turned it around in 3 years. He’s made us a European elite club again, an incredible feat in such a short time. We are in a European final for the 3rd time since he took over!

Our club is run brilliantly as a business, we sell players at a premium, we bring in better replacements and balance our books. Our club is a blueprint for a legit football business.

Your club however is the exact opposite. Your manager doesn’t get why people aren’t praising him, and begs for it in the media. On the eve of the FA cup he is still talking about Liverpool. Your players(note the point players, not  fans) sing about Liverpool in a despicable manner, when they have just won the league. Your club issues a typically arrogant response. Your fans don’t even know how to celebrate the cup coming home, it was embarrassingly sad affair. Your success is based on financial doping, it’s not through being a well run club. The whole thing is soulless and detrimental to the game, but to the benefit of an oil state.

You continually live in denial, and run to the defense of your owners, your manager is now even trying to paint a picture of underdogs. You crave respect that champions deserve, but you will never get it, as you have not earned it. Plastic small club, a vehicle for non-football matters. I couldn’t care less if we never win the league again, as long as we don’t lose football to this.

You could do with taking a lesson from your mate Wilai on the City forum!

I thought Liverpool were excellent by the way.

37 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

You could do with taking a lesson from your mate Wilai on the City forum!

I thought Liverpool were excellent by the way.

I don't know what Willers said, but that's his opinion, whatever that is and has got nowt to do with me. But I knew you were hunting for some sort of congratulations, even if the situation was different, I would never congratulate you, you didn't play.

it's not personal BB, I used to go and watch City,  I don't think it is right for football, it's got nothing to do with City per se.

You just won the FA Cup 6-0, and a lad has forced his way in to the press box to scream about Mo Salah...seriously wt..f with the obsession, from manager to players, to fans, just focus on your team's success..

can't imagine what your lot will be like if we win number 6

Edited by BangrakBob

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

I don't know what Willers said, but that's his opinion, whatever that is and has got nowt to do with me.

it's not personal BB, I used to go and watch City

You just won the FA Cup 6-0, and a lad has forced his way in to the press box to scream about Mo Salah...seriously wt..f with the obsession, from manager to players, to fans, just focus on your team's success..

Some nutjob Islamophobe.

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I don't know what Willers said, but that's his opinion, whatever that is and has got nowt to do with me. But I knew you were hunting for some sort of congratulations, even if the situation was different, I would never congratulate you, you didn't play.

it's not personal BB, I used to go and watch City,  I don't think it is right for football, it's got nothing to do with City per se.

Bitter Bob, Wilai congratulated City. Shame you went in to hiding and then come out with your vitroil.

2 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Bitter Bob, Wilai congratulated City. Shame you went in to hiding and then come out with your vitroil.

Life doesn't revolve around this forum, and I was gone before we beat Barcelona, why would I be in hiding after such a historic win. Nothing bitter about it at all, that's your easy out isn't it, and it's hardly vitriol. You carry on, I'm entitled to my opinion. 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Life doesn't revolve around this forum, and I was gone before we beat Barcelona, why would I be in hiding after such a historic win. Nothing bitter about it at all, that's your easy out isn't it, and it's hardly vitriol. You carry on, I'm entitled to my opinion. 

To use MrBjs words "Give over Bob. This isn't like your normal self.".

You're embarrassing yourself with your bitterness. Nobody has come on here lording it up with City winning the Premier, the opposite in fact, we've been quiet, humble and respectful of Liverpool's great challenge. I asked what you thought as you seemed to be silent on it after being chipper than most all season, and you've come out all 'nut job' like the City fan you mentioned at Wembley. God help you if Spurs do you in Madrid as you can't take the rough with the smooth.

Ps. In hiding referred to the Premier not CL.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

To use MrBjs words "Give over Bob. This isn't like your normal self.".

You're embarrassing yourself with your bitterness. Nobody has come on here lording it up with City winning the Premier, the opposite in fact, we've been quiet, humble and respectful of Liverpool's great challenge. I asked what you thought as you seemed to be silent on it after being chipper than most all season, and you've come out all 'nut job' like the City fan you mentioned at Wembley. God help you if Spurs do you in Madrid as you can't take the rough with the smooth.

Ps. In hiding referred to the Premier not CL.

Make of it whatever you like, I actually couldn't give a toss about what you say or do on here or anywhere. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'll tell you what BB...if we lose to Liverpool I'll be absolutely gutted but wish them well...if it were Citeh I'd be absolutely raging.

Subtle difference.

I can understand that Ronald. This will probably surprise you, but for once I'll be hoping Spurs win a game, though i doubt you will. 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I can understand that Ronald. This will probably surprise you, but for once I'll be hoping Spurs win a game, though i doubt you will. 

Don't be surprised to see a very good game cos both teams will just go for it.

I'm expecting a classic.