The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Bleeding bar next to me was about 2 mins ahead for the 2nd goal..... [emoji1787][emoji1787].
Anyway, not arsed about the performance whatsoever, number 6 in the bag. Definitely experience played a part in that.

Back on zee ale warming up for the parade. Coverage starts about 21:45 Thai time. Aparantley they're expecting tens of thousands....... Jeeez, I'm guessing they forgot how many turned out last time.

Sent from my PAR-LX9 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

take your <deleted> moaning <deleted> on to you're own thread ????????

Not moaning Bob it was a 50/50 shout I thought is all.

Yeah Utd seem more upset than us but it will be a few days before I get over wot coulda been innit.

29 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

turn out

IMG_3D5C39149AB0-1.jpeg

IMG_434D7A879873-1.jpeg

I'm at the Department of Work and Pensions Bob....they suddenly called us in for overtime...no idea why like. 

Edited by RonniePickering22

21 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Confirmed that Sturridge will leave at the end of the month. Where to next ?

When Mike Ashley buys us tomorrow, we will have him back at Bolton. City, Chelsea and Liverpool have messed him about no end; he needs to come back to where he knows he will be truly appreciated.

4 hours ago, champers said:

When Mike Ashley buys us tomorrow, we will have him back at Bolton. City, Chelsea and Liverpool have messed him about no end; he needs to come back to where he knows he will be truly appreciated.

Liverpool haven't messed him about. He was out no less than 567 days with 15 different injuries during his time at Liverpool. 

• Like 1