The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

12 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Which is the obvious thing to do. I hope it does, and that <deleted> Brady gets relegated. 

Players get out on contract on 31 st May

Willian for example , he may leave Chelsea on a free on that date , as many other players may/will .

Cannot play games after that date because it will be different teams after that 

21 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

2019 / 2020 Premier League Winners - Liverpool*

*= Season incomplete. 3/4 of the season played and given to Liverpool who where the current leaders. Even though they have an history of bottling it at the end of the season, it was felt that it would be a charitable thing to do ????

Don't see how anything can given. If Liverpool were to be 'handed' the title, what would happen to the bottom three? 

Best thing is to scrap this season and start afresh the next. If there is a 'next'!

• Like 1

On 3/16/2020 at 7:09 PM, mrbojangles said:

2019 / 2020 Premier League Winners - Liverpool*

*= Season incomplete. 3/4 of the season played and given to Liverpool who where the current leaders. Even though they have an history of bottling it at the end of the season, it was felt that it would be a charitable thing to do ????

yours might read like this soon *stripped of title for cheating, the end.

It amazes me the amount of dildos that jump on to this pathetic narrative of "giving the title" to Liverpool. We are 41 points in front of Spurs. 25 points in front of City, City a team that smashed every record last season, one of the best sides ever assembled. We have smashed every record along the way. There is no chance Liverpool do not win this title. You'd rather be like Richard Keys than just cop the fact on the chin.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

It amazes me the amount of dildos that jump on to this pathetic narrative of "giving the title" to Liverpool. We are 41 points in front of Spurs. 25 points in front of City, City a team that smashed every record last season, one of the best sides ever assembled. We have smashed every record along the way. There is no chance Liverpool do not win this title. You'd rather be like Richard Keys than just cop the fact on the chin.  

Best bet is to just ignore them mate....those in the media are just attention seekers and those on here are on wind ups. In any event, now that the Euros have been postponed for a year there should be  plenty of time to complete the season.????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

It amazes me the amount of dildos that jump on to this pathetic narrative of "giving the title" to Liverpool. 

Ooooooh. Getting jittery eh Bob ???? The thing is, it's still mathematically possible for you to lose it. Therefore, it will be giving it to you. But if you're that desperate to have your name on it, i have no objection to gifting it to you ????

Merson doesn't agree though

Merson Says: Early Liverpool title award would feel wrong

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11958520/merson-says-early-liverpool-title-award-would-feel-wrong

9 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Ooooooh. Getting jittery eh Bob ???? The thing is, it's still mathematically possible for you to lose it. Therefore, it will be giving it to you. But if you're that desperate to have your name on it, i have no objection to gifting it to you ????

Merson doesn't agree though

Merson Says: Early Liverpool title award would feel wrong

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/11958520/merson-says-early-liverpool-title-award-would-feel-wrong

No sports is driving me nuts.

Can't believe you are quoting that <deleted>, thick as pig shiiite that <deleted>. 

I didn't read the article, but it looks like this season will have a completion at some point, whenever that is. 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:13 PM, BangrakBob said:

You deserve it but you need to win not be given it otherwise there will always be naysayers. I'm sure you agree.

I reckon the season will be completed even if it runs in to next season. Also reckon all leagues in UEFA need to make the same decision otherwise it could open up legal challenges ("...But the Austrian league did this therefore we challenge the Premier League's ruling on the 2019/20 season").

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...