The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

I'm much better now too after my brush with this super virus....I did try posting on the City thread last week to infect one member but he's too elusive the little gollum! :vampire:

Good news that you are feeling better Ronaldinho!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, wilai said:

Didn't you know mate, Sky Sports are in control of all football......and have been since 1992????

No no you are wrong...given the global nature of the sponsorship its all owned by the Premier League....ie the clubs....well the top clubs anyway.

3 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I honestly don't think KDB has been that great this season. Done some decent things, which the media love, but not as good as his season before his injury. Haven't seen enough of t'other two to comment on them.

KDB has been getting better but first half of the season was either anonymous or not playing.....by his usual standards that is!

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

KDB has been getting better but first half of the season was either anonymous or not playing.....by his usual standards that is!

He irrates me at times by moaning at his teammates. Reminds me a little of Daddy 'It was your fault' Schmeichel. KdB needs to cut that out.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

It appears your owners have changed their minds and done the right thing. Hopefully the other clubs will do the same

Yep....but as Levy and Ashley are involved, I wouldn't hold your breath!

• Like 2

EA Sports are running a FIFA20 comp pitting players from various teams against each other. Chelsea/Spurs/City and LFC all involved. Unfortunately Aurier and 'Dave' lost their last 16 games for Spurs and Chelsea but TAA did the business for the REDS beating Real Madrid (Vinicius Junior) 4-1. City (Phil Foden) is yet to play his last 16 tie against a guy from AIK.

Google 'Stay and play' and you can find the games on Youtube.

12 hours ago, wilai said:

EA Sports are running a FIFA20 comp pitting players from various teams against each other. Chelsea/Spurs/City and LFC all involved. Unfortunately Aurier and 'Dave' lost their last 16 games for Spurs and Chelsea but TAA did the business for the REDS beating Real Madrid (Vinicius Junior) 4-1. City (Phil Foden) is yet to play his last 16 tie against a guy from AIK.

Google 'Stay and play' and you can find the games on Youtube.

Looks like it's catching on! There will be a Premier League comp starting next week. Some games shown on Sky Sports. Again, TAA representing LFC.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/epremier-league-invitational-fifa-20-18107745

7 hours ago, jellydog said:

Looks like Karius is coming back. This will excite Wilai and BBoberino no end (though I expect Klopp will find a way to ship him off again).:wink:

We can always throw him to the Wolves????

9 hours ago, jellydog said:

Maxi Rodriguez says hello to Torres and the Liverpool thread.

EWZm9kiXsAYod1L.jpg

Hi Maxi.....Spent a decent coupla years in red. Tidy player and got some important goals including a couple of Hat Tricks????