BANGKOK 21 July 2019 13:29
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Liverpool FC thread 2019

7 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Not on my radar Ronnie!!

No we are jamming all comms with the Argies hehehe....except at Tottenham....bring us Lo Celso or Buenos Aries is toast!!

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

No we are jamming all comms with the Argies hehehe....except at Tottenham....bring us Lo Celso or Buenos Aries is toast!!

Batting down the hatches!!! I hope Lo Celso arrives! That would make four Argies with Spurs if my math is right, not counting Pochy.

• Like 1

Lost 2-3 to BVB. Wilson and Brewster with the goals. All three of their's were against the reserves defence b4 VVD/TAA and Robertson etc came on. All were sloppy but looked a good game until my internet went dodgy. Fabinho/Wilson looked the pick. Brewster only on for last half hour but took his penalty well #anotherstringtohisbow?....Still a better result than last year against them👍

Young american kid played very well for BVB. Name was Gio Reyna. Citeh lads may remember his old man, Claudio.

12 hours ago, jellydog said:

12 hours behind I think.

It's just Wilai said 07:00 Saturday morning Thai time and you said that's 19:00 sunday for you 😀

• Like 1

Sevilla game is on early doors tomorrow. 05:00 am kick off Thai time. LFCTV, Astro SS2, beIN MENA 2/11 and the Argies have all scheduled it. The early morning walk around the lake will have to be delayed Thaiwrath😉

• Haha 1