The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

Great ... I don't mind Klopp and Liverpoooool play decent football but now we'll have to listen to all the ex Liverpoooool players/pundits banging on about this for the next 30 years. Its only been a little over a day and its already getting on my t!ts.

Come on Chelsea !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I want to congratulate Liverpool FC with the league title and an amazing season , you deserved to win it last year and you will probably win it again next season.

Who can stop you?   

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, balo said:

I want to congratulate Liverpool FC with the league title and an amazing season , you deserved to win it last year and you will probably win it again next season.

Who can stop you?   

Won't be easy! City will strengthen their (now well known) weak links. United have already spent a lot (Fernandes) and no doubt will spend even more. Chelsea are really beefing things up. I reckon those three will be our toughest rivals. Doubt it will be a one or two horse race next season.......Sorry mate. Can't really see Totts (or Arsenal) pushing on that much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wilai said:

Can't really see Totts (or Arsenal) pushing on that much.

I agree , we're not even close. But still way ahead of Arsenal... ???? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, balo said:

you deserved to win it last year and you will probably win it again next season.

Whoa, steady on Balo. They didn't deserve to win it last year. They came second because Man City got more points. Ergo, City deserved to win it last year

• Like 1

Just now, wilai said:

Old news bud. You've taken over Bredbury's mantle????

Yes it's a couple of days old. Doesn't change what happened.

Disgrace. First thing you do as champions is to put lives at risk.

1 minute ago, RickG16 said:

Yes it's a couple of days old. Doesn't change what happened.

Disgrace. First thing you do as champions is to put lives at risk.

Idiots everywhere mate....look at the beaches for example.

• Like 1

Former Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom (currently at Derby County) recovering in hospital after he was stabbed in Merseyside (Toxteth area) while getting out of his car 'to visit a relative'

Derby County said: 'Andre Wisdom has been the victim of an unprovoked assault and robbery. He sustained injuries which resulted in him being admitted to hospital.'

It is claimed the incident occurred just hours after Wisdom played in Derby's 2-1 Championship win over Reading on Saturday.