BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Liverpool FC thread 2019

18 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

looks like it got blocked on twitter, needs to be posted though 

• Like 2

Liverpool's lead is the biggest any side has enjoyed after five matches in Premier League history.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Liverpool's lead is the biggest any side has enjoyed after five matches in Premier League history.

Liverpool are doing great but injuries could potentially hurt then.

Wait and see!

2 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Liverpool are doing great but injuries could potentially hurt then.

Wait and see!

If we don't win it from here it will be a monumental bottle job 

• Haha 1

One those days today, midfield not quick enough. Milner is a worry for me, his legs might just be on their way out. 

Indecision in the box cost us.

Thought Adrain was brilliant, really stepping up and one particularly incredible save. Fabinhno is just on another level for me, that first half was the best I've seen from him. 

This VAR though. It's still down to human error, so it's achieving nothing at this point. 

Not a bother losing this one. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

One those days today, midfield not quick enough. Milner is a worry for me, his legs might just be on their way out. 

Indecision in the box cost us.

Thought Adrain was brilliant, really stepping up and one particularly incredible save. Fabinhno is just on another level for me, that first half was the best I've seen from him. 

This VAR though. It's still down to human error, so it's achieving nothing at this point. 

Not a bother losing this one. 

Another night that was a 3-0 win. 

You created so many openings but often the final ball went astray. 

That save from Adrian was out of this world. 

For me it’s either Henderson or Milner In the starting 11. 

The two don’t seem to work. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2

Only got to watch the first half but I thought Napoli were a very good, skillful side. First half was proper twoing and froing. Was it me or were they all tiny?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Only got to watch the first half but I thought Napoli were a very good, skillful side. First half was proper twoing and froing. Was it me or were they all tiny?

Front players were...but Koulibaly is about 6 and a half feet! And Manolas ain't far below him!

Bet none of us were aware of these shocking statistics.

Liverpool have won just one of their last 12 away matches against Chelsea, Arsenal , Manchester City , United and Tottenham - a 2-1 win at Spurs last September - while registering six draws and five defeats.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Liverpool 'paid £1m to Manchester City to 

settle SPYING claims after rivals brought in experts to see if their scouting system had been hacked' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7488731/Liverpool-paid-1m-settle-SPYING-claims-Manchester-City.html

VERY old news lad....even for you😉 Anyway; Citeh should have changed their log ins and password after Fallows left them. If 1m was paid it was well worth it to avoid getting lumbered with Navas. Oh...and Michael Edwards came from Spurs via Comolli.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wilai said:

VERY old news lad....even for you😉 Anyway; Citeh should have changed their log ins and password after Fallows left them. If 1m was paid it was well worth it to avoid getting lumbered with Navas. Oh...and Michael Edwards came from Spurs via Comolli.

It's very old news from 2013 but is all over the media TODAY. Love the way you're dismissing it; says a lot about you lad.

Edited by Bredbury Blue