BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Liverpool FC thread 2019

You lot have been very fortunate with injuries so far....can it continue??

Oh and Bob....I hope you get better weather in Bondi....my one trip it was like Arbroath in November!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You lot have been very fortunate with injuries so far....can it continue??

Oh and Bob....I hope you get better weather in Bondi....my one trip it was like Arbroath in November!!

Only 8 games in, I think everyone else has been unlucky

After living in the Middle East for 13 years it can feel freezing for us deep in to Spring, in SEQ. To be fair though on the beach at 8 am it's absolutely lovely, kids are beside themselves for at least an hour before they become the same moany <deleted> no matter what you do for them 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Only 8 games in, I think everyone else has been unlucky

After living in the Middle East for 13 years it can feel freezing for us deep in to Spring, in SEQ. To be fair though on the beach at 8 am it's absolutely lovely, kids are beside themselves for at least an hour before they become the same moany <deleted> no matter what you do for them 😁

Croc bait mate....they could be sprint champs running from the creepy crawlies one day!

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:38 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

I hope you get better weather in Bondi....my one trip it was like Arbroath in November!!

Agree with that. Used to live on the lower North Shore, and as houses have no heating (all the ones i lived in), suffered some cold Sydney nights having to resort to sitting in front of an open heated-up oven to keep warm while supping wine from a box with Sheilas i shared with.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Agree with that. Used to live on the lower North Shore, and as houses have no heating (all the ones i lived in), suffered some cold Sydney nights having to resort to sitting in front of an open heated-up oven to keep warm while supping wine from a box with Sheilas i shared with.

8 pages on gossip about wives, now banging on about being cold and enjoying supping cheap win with the girls, fanny talk BB

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

8 pages on gossip about wives, now banging on about being cold and enjoying supping cheap win with the girls, fanny talk BB

I was following your lead talking  about  plonk and moany kids, ya big fanny Bob.

• Haha 1

Jurgen Klopp's first Liverpool match-day squad 4 years ago:

Mignolet

Bogdan

Clyne

Toure

Skrtel

Randall

Sakho

Allen

Moreno

Teixeira

Lucas

Ibe

Can

Sinclair

Milner

Lallana

Coutinho

Origi 

He took this team to a European final, and in the next 3 years, transformed the club, fans and a mid table <deleted> team in to a feared European powerhouse. Back to back European finals and now European Champions. And he managed to do it on net 67M quid. 

To be fair it would be 3 league titles in a row to boot if it wasn't for the greatest EPL side every assembled being part of this history. 

Hail the great man. 

• Like 2

Feared European Power House ?????.

Only a couple weeks ago

The Chelsea Babes  .  should have at least shared the points in the EPl .

which was a highly entertaining  match

Going the Early Crow 😀

8 hours ago, deej said:

Feared European Power House ?????.

Only a couple weeks ago

The Chelsea Babes  .  should have at least shared the points in the EPl .

which was a highly entertaining  match

Going the Early Crow 😀

Yes of course we are feared, you don't get in back to back titles without knocking off some quality teams, and we can do it many ways and to anyone. 

Admittedly, Lampard is doing a great job thus far. I enjoy watching Chelsea play, it's invigorating. Whether they can keep it up is still a very valid question. The future looks better than it did a few month ago and it appears a season to capitalise on others faltering, might turn out well for Chelsea. 

Welcome back cobber!

Bob.

My view of Lpool.s  future is  smelling roses.

But  presently a Feared European  Powerhouse ??? 

Cobber😀 another floor or level  is required to be in that Elite  Club.

As for Chelsea.s future 

Lamps reminds me of Eddie Mc Creadie.s and his  1973 Babes 

The main reason .Mc Creadie  was sacked. He asked for a new car in his contract.

McCready was a excellent left back too 

Cheers 

Edited by deej

Bobby played 60 mins and dinked a lovely goal to put Brazil ahead in their 1-1 draw with Senegal. Sadio won the equalising penalty and almost scored a cracking winner (hit the post). He played the full 90 and took a few knocks but only has the one game this week.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:18 AM, BangrakBob said:

To be fair it would be 3 league titles in a row to boot if it wasn't for the greatest EPL side every assembled being part of this history. 

Bob, I'm not sure whether it's your man-crush on that manic-grinning-false laughter Klopp or if it's that wine you've been guzzling but no way would it be 3 league titles in a row...at the most it might have been 1 league title only (last season).

2018–19 Premier League 2nd 1 point behind MCFC
2017–18 Premier League 4th 25 points behind MCFC
2016–17 Premier League 4th 17 points behind Chelsea
2015–16 Premier League 8th 21 points behind Leicester

But yes he is an *exceptional manager as we all knew before he arrived in England.

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Bob, I'm not sure whether it's your man-crush on that manic-grinning-false laughter Klopp or if it's that wine you've been guzzling but no way would it be 3 league titles in a row...at the most it might have been 1 league title only (last season).

2018–19 Premier League 2nd 1 point behind MCFC
2017–18 Premier League 4th 25 points behind MCFC
2016–17 Premier League 4th 17 points behind Chelsea
2015–16 Premier League 8th 21 points behind Leicester

But yes he is an *exceptional manager as we all knew before he arrived in England.

without City 2017-18 - would have won

without City 2018-19 - would have won

without City 2019-20 - will/would have won. 

I can't comment on your other shiiite you speak about smiles and laughter etc, appreciate it that you and jangles love that type of big Jessy shiiiite but not on this thread child bolloxxxs