The Official Liverpool FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

@Thaiwrath  ... now here is an interesting poster ladies and gentleman....

This is a guy who started a thread about how proud he is to be a scouser, and how everyone else should be proud of where they come from. Yet you never even hear a word out of him on here. He prefers the cowardly option of hitting 'sad' or 'confused'. 

Yeah, really proud scouser you are mate. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

1 too many passes in the final 3rd. Not enough space being opened up. Lallana done well for the goal though. Origi was off anyway.

There is a few things going on: players are out of form (Robbo, Kieta, Firmino, Shaqiri), key players injured (Trent, Gomez, Hendo, Gini, even Lovren considering how frustrating Matip can be). 

Another issue is rhythm, we always play better when we are at it consistently, every time we have a break it's a sluggish restart. 

The positive is we made such a good fist of it through December, we were always going to have a bump somewhere and it is usually January. Every season Klopp has been in charge we fired on from end of Feb to the finish. 

We've got Bournemouth on Saturday, we have to win and that's 11 points from 15 in the last 5. Then there is a 10 day break to recover and get the lads back on the park. 

After that it's back to it with a game ever 3 days, that will be the make or break. 

• Like 1

Liverpool's goal against West Ham should not have stood... this highlights how important it is for the assistant referee to stay in line with the play

James Milner was clearly offside when he was passed to by Adam Lallana

Stevie Wonder would have seen that

9391362-6667333-James_Milner_was_clearly_offside_when_he_was_passed_to_by_Adam_L-m-47_1549318410943.jpg

Edited by ChipButty
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Liverpool's goal against West Ham should not have stood... this highlights how important it is for the assistant referee to stay in line with the play

9391362-6667333-James_Milner_was_clearly_offside_when_he_was_passed_to_by_Adam_L-m-47_1549318410943.jpg

Wow well spotted!

he was watching twinkle toes LLalana on the touchline. 

Shit officials the whole match, on both sides and for both sides I might add. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

Aaah here we go, shall I highlight the penalty we should have had last week or the fact Maguire should have been sent off, or the other injustices that happen throughout the year via human error to ever side in the league.

Swings and roundabouts pal. 

15 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Aaah here we go, shall I highlight the penalty we should have had last week or the fact Maguire should have been sent off, or the other injustices that happen throughout the year via human error to ever side in the league.

Swings and roundabouts pal. 

Wait a minute... was it you who was adamant that things don't 'even themselves out over a season', or was that Mr BJ?

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

There is a few things going on: players are out of form (Robbo, Kieta, Firmino, Shaqiri), key players injured (Trent, Gomez, Hendo, Gini, even Lovren considering how frustrating Matip can be). 

Another issue is rhythm, we always play better when we are at it consistently, every time we have a break it's a sluggish restart. 

The positive is we made such a good fist of it through December, we were always going to have a bump somewhere and it is usually January. Every season Klopp has been in charge we fired on from end of Feb to the finish. 

We've got Bournemouth on Saturday, we have to win and that's 11 points from 15 in the last 5. Then there is a 10 day break to recover and get the lads back on the park. 

After that it's back to it with a game ever 3 days, that will be the make or break. 

That’s quite a list of injuries. 

i thought  Robertson looked one of your best outlets last night. He was roasting Fredericks for most of the game although his final distribution weren’t the best. 

Firmino was very quite as was Salah but Mane looked dangerous.

Matip doesn’t look as composed as those he is replacing. I was surprised how wobbly you looked at set pieces. Put that down to change in personnel I think. 

We batted above our current weight, we tend to do in the bigger games. You had an off night but partly down to us  being well organised for a change. 

I expect you to bounce back to winning ways soon. Too many good players not to. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

That’s quite a list of injuries. 

i thought  Robertson looked one of your best outlets last night. He was roasting Fredericks for most of the game although his final distribution weren’t the best. 

Firmino was very quite as was Salah but Mane looked dangerous.

Matip doesn’t look as composed as those he is replacing. I was surprised how wobbly you looked at set pieces. Put that down to change in personnel I think. 

We batted above our current weight, we tend to do in the bigger games. You had an off night but partly down to us  being well organised for a change. 

I expect you to bounce back to winning ways soon. Too many good players not to. 

Good side the Hammers, beating Spurs and Chavs showed that. I said we'd only get a point. 

Firmino is the linch pin, when he is off it effects the other 2. 

Yeah my point with Robbo was that last ball in.

Matip is a very weak link, not composed, goes on daft runs leaving space behind, not got the aggression of toughness. We got him on a free.

Set pieces we've been getting caught out on a lot of late, maybe personnel, but we are also playing too high a line, Opposition are planning for it and getting success. 

I <deleted> hope we do. 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, rott said:

I am not familiar with this thread to which you allude.  But possibly like myself he is overawed by the knowledge, experience and understanding of the game regularly displayed on here by the RS and Ronnie Pickering.

Then again perhaps he just can't be arsed.

Well according to my calculations you just managed 45 words, which is a lot more than the dude we speak of.

He prefers the weasel tactic of 'confused and run'. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

^^^ 'or sad and run'.

I feel sorry for him really. He spends a lot of time either being confused or sad. 

Bad form this. We already have 1 commentator of icons who likes nothing more than to attack on receipt of such icons. Don't need any more and frankly I'm ashamed and embarrassed. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Good side the Hammers, beating Spurs and Chavs showed that. I said we'd only get a point. 

Firmino is the linch pin, when he is off it effects the other 2. 

Yeah my point with Robbo was that last ball in.

Matip is a very weak link, not composed, goes on daft runs leaving space behind, not got the aggression of toughness. We got him on a free.

Set pieces we've been getting caught out on a lot of late, maybe personnel, but we are also playing too high a line, Opposition are planning for it and getting success. 

I <deleted> hope we do. 

They didn't beat Spurs and the Chavs ???? ???? ????

6 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Bad form this. We already have 1 commentator of icons who likes nothing more than to attack on receipt of such icons. Don't need any more and frankly I'm ashamed and embarrassed. 

Not sure I understand what you mean.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, alfieconn said:

You mean you learned your lesson with the scattergun policy when you blew 85m from sale of bale and spent 11m wisely.

I think you need to look at the summer of 2014 if your going to talk about scattergun policy and lamela !

????

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

He means stop slagging the lad off for his emojis

The lad needs to grow a pair and comment occasionally if he is 'so proud' of his city and his football club.

Anyway I've said my piece. I prefer talking about the chippie to be honest. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Only 1 person comments on this religiously his names Carmine. Grown men don't discuss emoticons like they don't change there avatars weekly.

I think it says more about the person concerned with the person changing his avatar at will, and without inhabitation. If only you could be so free, less obsessed. Who am I this week spunk bubble? There is clue in there... 

Edited by BangrakBob

5 hours ago, RickG16 said:

The lad needs to grow a pair and comment occasionally if he is 'so proud' of his city and his football club.

Anyway I've said my piece. I prefer talking about the chippie to be honest. 

Wind ya neck in, he's an auld respectful fella, give him a bit of the same, you <deleted> fairy cake with gravy eating ballax.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I think it says more about the person concerned with the person changing his avatar at will, and without inhabitation. If only you could be so free, less obsessed. Who am I this week spunk bubble? There is clue in there... 

Your a caant as that star trek prick says. Pure scum.

Shaqiri pulled up with abdominal strain ????

Trent back on the bench, we need him going forward.

Besides Hendo and Camacho, the rest of that bench is players we've been trying to get rid of. Not what you want when a game needs changing.

dUrVNwkc.jpeg