The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

An immense performance from the team in general, but from Disasi and Colwill in particular. We thoroughly deserved to go in 1-0 at the break but, it should have been more if we had taken those gilt edged chances. Caicedo, Enzo and Gallagher ran themselves ragged, while Chilwell kept Foden relatively quiet by keeping tight and denying him space to turn. Gusto is a very talented player but he annoys me because he tries to get TOO tricky at times. This is the best game I've seen from Jackson, constantly putting their defence under pressure with his pace and trickery. He's a whippet at the moment but, when he morphs into a greyhound.......look out! Sterling and Palmer didn't let themselves down at all, at their old stamping ground.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oldgit said:

An immense performance from the team in general, but from Disasi and Colwill in particular. We thoroughly deserved to go in 1-0 at the break but, it should have been more if we had taken those gilt edged chances. Caicedo, Enzo and Gallagher ran themselves ragged, while Chilwell kept Foden relatively quiet by keeping tight and denying him space to turn. Gusto is a very talented player but he annoys me because he tries to get TOO tricky at times. This is the best game I've seen from Jackson, constantly putting their defence under pressure with his pace and trickery. He's a whippet at the moment but, when he morphs into a greyhound.......look out! Sterling and Palmer didn't let themselves down at all, at their old stamping ground.

Chilwell was my motm 1st half as he was on Foden in a flash and denied him any space or time...2nd half he dropped off a bit but overall had a good game. Yes better finishing and who knows...Toney would have had a hat trick .....but he don,t play for us............yet.

We deserve a change of luck next Sunday.....5 domestic Cup Finals in the last 5 years and lost them all.:sad:

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Chilwell was my motm 1st half as he was on Foden in a flash and denied him any space or time...2nd half he dropped off a bit but overall had a good game. Yes better finishing and who knows...Toney would have had a hat trick .....but he don,t play for us............yet.

We deserve a change of luck next Sunday.....5 domestic Cup Finals in the last 5 years and lost them all.:sad:

Brentford need to sell Toney because they're skint. They can't even afford a pair of socks to fit him.

• Haha 1