The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

1 hour ago, oldgit said:

This B team was our A team not so long ago! And some of them played like they were on the sulk. As you say Keith, Pedro was a liability all night, Kovacic was quiet and the one redeeming thing Alonso did was score. Other than that, he was poor.

I don't care if you play both the A and the B just beat those scousers on sunday please ????

• Like 2

I’d rather see a team prediction than a final score prediction.

My preference:
Kepa (no better option)
Azpi (no better option)
Rudiger
Luiz
Emerson
Jorginho (no point hoping for any other option)
RLC
Kante
CHO
Hazard
Higuain (as I doubt Giroud will start)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

My preference:
Kepa (no better option)
Azpi (no better option)
Rudiger
Luiz
Emerson
RLC
Kante
CHO
Hazard

That,s the starting eleven MrTrip......you nailed it. 

I,ll do the bench....willy christensen willian Pedro  Barkley Kovacic Giroud....we will let Og do the scoreline tomorrow......when he has had a good nights kip. :wacko:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MrTrip said:

My preference:
Kepa (no better option)
Azpi (no better option)
Rudiger
Luiz
Emerson
RLC
Kante
CHO
Hazard

What??????

No Demba Ba?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MrTrip said:

There will be plenty of references to the aforementioned Anfield goal scorer sung by the Chelsea fans for sure.

are you ok with that,?

direct question to Keith, and OG

are you ok with your fans calling Salah a bomber?

`straight up ansswer, Trip has already done that

Edited by BangrakBob

5 hours ago, MrTrip said:

There will be plenty of references to the aforementioned Anfield goal scorer sung by the Chelsea fans for sure.

There will be plenty of references to Mo Salah, based on what? Stop being a critic bitch, be a man, give your true opinion on what is just a game of football

15 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

I,ll do the bench....willy christensen willian Pedro  Barkley Kovacic Giroud....we will let Og do the scoreline tomorrow......when he has had a good nights kip. :wacko:

I see I've drawn the short straw! Much depends on how well we defend and our attitude to the game. We don't need anybody 'freezing' because of the occasion. My biggest worry is Luiz and in particular, his lack of pace. My prediction is a 1-1 draw.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oldgit said:

I see I've drawn the short straw! Much depends on how well we defend and our attitude to the game. We don't need anybody 'freezing' because of the occasion. My biggest worry is Luiz and in particular, his lack of pace. My prediction is a 1-1 draw.

Well done mate that didn,t hurt....did it??

This is a good game for us, our record over the last 10 years or so at Anfield is very respectable to say the least,and there is no pressure on us at all,confirmed by the fact that Betfair have us at 4/1.....very tasty.

• Like 2

Close but no cigar. False 9 BS

Cant stand the false no 9 <deleted> just is not us imho. Cho was quite but no need to take ya man on and beat him if you only have one of 3 dwarfs to aim at. Yeah Emerson was up against it but lack of regular football and not being a definite first choice does not help imo. Jorhino,s lack of pace and inability to tackle properly was also shown up and Willian did not really help Emerson out at all,and again his decision making is just too slow. Still we did have a go and looked dangerous at times....not all doom and gloom.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Cant stand the false no 9 <deleted> just is not us imho. Cho was quite but no need to take ya man on and beat him if you only have one of 3 dwarfs to aim at. Yeah Emerson was up against it but lack of regular football and not being a definite first choice does not help imo. Jorhino,s lack of pace and inability to tackle properly was also shown up and Willian did not really help Emerson out at all,and again his decision making is just too slow. Still we did have a go and looked dangerous at times....not all doom and gloom.

We were quite fortunate that Sarri decided to take Hazard out the game for as long as he did. As soon as he moved out the left he looked scary and we were again fortunate to not concede 3

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

That's horrible, don't you think sanemax?

Yes, I dont like it at all and theres no white stripe down the shorts and even worse , blue socks .

It doesnt look  like a Chelsea kit without White socks  

• Like 2