The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

2 hours ago, deej said:

If you u are referring to Mou,

he has long gone, out of our revision mirrior,great manager first time around no doubt about that

My view is , 

I will be totally surprised that Mou will last the season out, with Loser Levy controlling the empty wallett .See how it goe,s

Yes I was referring to Bale.

Mourinho however is getting his wish...players he wants out will leave and money is being spent where he wants it.

For a club with no money our transfer window is going well isn't it deej?

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Neither did Leeds! Werner/Haverz v Bamford/Klich????

Bamford/Klich

Think those 2 have been playing together for over 2 seasons.....where as our 2 haven't completed 2 full games... there not even used to the food yet, let alone playing together..:dry:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, wilai said:

So....they get two goals for a penalty now? New one on me!. And maybe you should ask yourself why they went down to 10 men?

My bad. You were 2-0 up by the time the pen was given. Still. 2 goals in 4 minutes against 10 men is hardly a case to award you the title at this stage of the season. That's the perspective I was eluding to

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

My bad. You were 2-0 up by the time the pen was given. Still. 2 goals in 4 minutes against 10 men is hardly a case to award you the title at this stage of the season. That's the perspective I was eluding to

Moody old Citeh....yesterday's news mate!

• Haha 2

Ok so that's 2 wins put of 2 for the bindippers.

Have city seriously improved this season. Absolutely no chance. The only thing they might improve is there loss account in terms of PL games lost this season versus last

If bindippers get to 10 wins out of 10 and already they are 20% there. 

This early win against probably the biggest rival this season, is a Huge win and let's not pretend that dodgy defence would have held out. 

City will get in the CL places is 75% certain but rivals for the crown, that ship sailed. 

Wow what a game that was. Barnsley were excellent in the 1st half and did not deserve to be losing (mainly cos of Willy in goal)..2nd half different matter.

Little disappointed that Mount played the full 90mins (bound to start @Wba) he ran his socks off. Emerson had a really good game and was everywhere in the 2nd half,Barkley was Barkley good bad and ugly in unequal measures (mainly bad)...Havertz was very good to watch.

Would not be surprised to Hudson Odoi shipped out to Bayern if 40mill+ is still on the table and if they are still interested,just cant see a place for him other than on the bench imho.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 6:20 PM, RonniePickering22 said:

Yes I was referring to Bale.

Mourinho however is getting his wish...players he wants out will leave and money is being spent where he wants it.

For a club with no money our transfer window is going well isn't it deej?

May i ask, why was.nt Poch given the same support, by

Loser Levy???

Who would have guessed it drops his keeper and his captain... Makes the new capt  A 36 year old Brazilian.. never a nation renowned for 'reliable'  CB' who's arguably played

Mainly championship level football for the last ? Seasons and it  fucs up... Nice  calls  Frank... Keep it up... 

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Who would have guessed it drops his keeper and his captain... Makes the new capt  A 36 year old Brazilian.. never a nation renowned for 'reliable'  CB' who's arguably played

Mainly championship level football for the last ? Seasons and it  fucs up... Nice  calls  Frank... Keep it up... 

You are bordering on English being the only acceptably language on here  

On 9/27/2020 at 2:28 AM, Kadilo said:

<deleted> me. Talk about pot and kettle. 

Ah diddums did your poor little spoilt brat wanky Franky spend a fortune and mess  it up... And regarding linguistics some one that opens his comment with  <deleted> doesn't have ANY   ground to stand on and ...............

Edited by wilai
expletive and non English part of post deleted

Very lucky to get away point????   To all the Lamps knockers, karma will get square, in due course????

Sure, a very disappointing  start to the season(4 points from 9} but in my view ,Csea are going through a transitional period ,where players are coming and going ,and so on, and so on. Can clearly remember Lpool,s Klipperty Klopp, going through the same experience in his initial 18 months.Please take a look where Lpool are now.

Lamps wears his heart on his sleeve ,for Csea FC, thats good enuff for me,and wiĺl do a Klipperty Klopp turn around????

Edited by deej

Entertaining as ever especially for the neutrals,and as said a work in progress. Plenty of options going forward with Pulisic and Ziyech to be added but defensively a shambles. Franks tactics and team selection will come under the microscope and rightly so,my only gripe apart from 2 players he selected is why we defend every single free kick/corner with all 11 players in the box.....senseless imo.

Get rid of that pink, off the shoulder away kit for starters. Normally, when we're 3 nil down that early, the TV goes off and I'm off to never never land but, the second half could never, in a month of Sundays, be as bad as that first half.  Complacency and over confidence, played a gigantic part in that first half debacle. Lazy with the ball and without it, West Brom took full advantage. They may not have classy players but what they have got, is a very quick offensive line. The second half substitutions made sense and, with more purpose in our play, we wore them down. You could say we bored them to death as well, because we wasted far too much time playing across the park. Reece must have been taking lessons from Azpi' in the crossing stakes because his delivery was abysmal all game. An excellent goal by Hudson -Odoi should give him the confidence he's been lacking for ages.

• Like 2