BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Chelsea FC thread 2019

37 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

That still leaves Kante, Jorginho, Mount, RLC, Kovacic, Pulisisc and Gilmour fighting for three or four positions, depending on the formation

Lamps will relish the above

position .

Perhaps 8 players completing for 4 positions.

Firing wild  bulletts at Pedro/Barkely  at this early stage of Chelsea Babes season. is Plain Dumb. 

Lamps will map out a plan.

who is to play or stay with Chelsea F.C 

but his gun will remain in his holster until the next right target appears

David Luiz was first.

more to follow.

But not on pure whim

Go the Chelsea Babes

Edited by deej
spelling

Thuckk me....Dame Edna is back...where u bin cobber....still knocking back the Bear lao and mints???

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Quite like that new Chelsea song about Hudson-Odoi , to the tune of the Banana splits .

La la la , la laa la laa la , laa laa laaa Hudson -Odoi

Should.... Addji Keaninkin Marc-Israel Guehi come on from the bench today, then i think the name "Bob" should suffice. Personally i have seen the lad a few times and imho he is most competent individual.  Like many of our youngsters he has more Internationals games under his belt than 1st Team appearances, but thankfully the transfer ban and under Franks leadership all that is changing.

• Like 1

Well done to Frank and the boys for sticking at it, we got the win we deserved for that never say die attitude in the 2nd half. Boy does Kovacic know how to tackle....my motm for his relentless tackles, breaking up there play and starting ours.....well done son.

Good subs by Frank imo:thumbsup:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, oldgit said:

Yeah,  Overall, a bit of a cagey first half with Newcastle sitting back and looking to counter, so our approach play was careful and slow. The second half, we were more positive and upped the tempo in midfield and attack, so chances to score materialised. I agree Keith, Kovacic was outstanding, not only in his closing down but driving forward. If only the <deleted> would take a shot on more often instead of laying the ball off! Alonso got the goal but was his usual slow, ponderous self otherwise. I was impressed with Hudson -Odoi. Yedlin is one of the quickest full backs in the League, so before the game, I was looking forward to this match up. Hudson -Odoi did him for trickery, acceleration and pace numerous times showing what a great talent he is. 

Pulisic could also be a little guilty of not pulling the trigger,but he is still finding his feet,and was very good for the minutes he got. We have come a long way in such a short space of time,given that 5/6 of that team yesterday were not playing for us last year.

I must say Willian although he still disappoints a little at times his tracking back and pressing and not giving up a lost cause is a credit to him...long may it continue.

Next 2 tough games in the space of 4 days for us both away (thought you were not supposed to play away in the Epl after an away game in Champions League??). Ajax top of there league and unbeaten in 12 games,then the physical encounter with a fully rested Burnley....could not play 2 more different teams imo.

• Like 2

Lamps and his Babe.s are coming together

with their first  clean sheet of the season (from memory) Nice to see  Alonso score

and Willian putting in a nice performance 

Appears to me that both players.are playing to their best  .under Lamps  

Edited by deej
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, deej said:

Lamps and his Babe.s are coming together

with their first  clean sheet of the season (from memory) Nice to see  Alonso score

and Willian putting in a nice performance 

Appears to me that both players.are playing to their best  .under Lamps  

I reckon Liverpool are pleased they played Chelsea early on.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Perhaps so Owl

Feel strongly that The Babe.s deserved a point against Lpool  in that game .which was a cracker .

Lpool are playing attractive football to watch. 

Lamps is handling the first part of the season like a old pro in managermment

Contrary to posts on this thread the Golden Oldies are all finding another gear

under Lamps

Go The Chelsea Babes

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

If Liverpool would be "pleased" I wonder what Man U are feeling about our game?

On that note, the gobby **** who predicted they would thrash us, I wonder if he predicted how many points behind us they'd be just a couple of months later?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Super quick game played by 2 pretty evenly matched sides imo. Just hope they don't put any more blaady water on that pitch during the break.....(looks like an ice rink to me).

cotc

• Like 1

Well who’d of thunk it[emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2