Jump to content
BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Chelsea FC thread 2019

Recommended Posts

Neither Cho or Pulisic did enough in that 1st half imo. 2nd half much better team display

Alonso at fault for both goals along with Pedro for the 2nd. Just have to get back on track Saturday.....no.probs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Neither Cho or Pulisic did enough in that 1st half imo. 2nd half much better team display

Alonso at fault for both goals along with Pedro for the 2nd. Just have to get back on track Saturday.....no.probs.

That first half was drab. For some reason, Willy was kicking long most of the time and Maguire was winning everything in the air. Not the way we normally play, out from the back. The second half was much better with more urgency to our play and we were building up from the back, not waiting for scraps from knock downs. Reece got forward more to support our attack which added impetus. Their penalty was soft but that free kick from Rashford was out of the top drawer, dipping and swerving all over the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, oldgit said:

but that free kick from Rashford was out of the top drawer, dipping and swerving all over the place.

They use a different ball in the League Cup....one that is known to move around more than the one they use in PL fixtures. Fair play to Rashford who had been practising with it in advance. Only seen it the once but did it also take a slight deflection off someones head? On second viewing, maybe not.

Edited by wilai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

 

Alonso at fault for both goals along with Pedro for the 2nd. 

Why Pedro for the second?

Rashford.s goal was a screamer😀

Alonso made a slip up .on the first goal .which led to the penalty goal. but he has played well under Lamps so far this season .

All players make mistakes 

but your posts.  always with OG in support. or vice a versa  .(In my opinion)

seem to be very biased against

Alonso. Willian. and Pedro.

no matter .how well they play.

Full credit to M/U 

better team on the night😉

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deej said:

Why Pedro for the second?

Rashford.s goal was a screamer😀

Alonso made a slip up .on the first goal .which led to the penalty goal. but he has played well under Lamps so far this season .

All players make mistakes 

but your posts.  always with OG in support. or vice a versa  .(In my opinion)

seem to be very biased against

Alonso. Willian. and Pedro.

no matter .how well they play.

Full credit to M/U 

better team on the night😉

 

 

 

Did you watch the game???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, deej said:

Yes

 

So why are you asking why Pedro?? Or did you think that free kick that Rashford scored from was nothing to do with Pedro?

Edited by keithsimmonds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bloke cannot defend to save his life,always treats the ball like a hot potato, he just cant wait to get rid of it regardless of whether the intended recipient is under pressure or not as in last nights 2 give away passes that led to both of there goals.......or did you see that differently.???

As for Pedro as said soooooooooo many times before other than running around like a headless chicken he offers nothing imho.

Willian done him many times before before (same old movie for the last 5+ years)........but he is (under Frank) working harder at tracking back so credit to him........of course you may not have seen the posts where i have given him credit.....as you are new to this thread..........my arrssse.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

The bloke cannot defend to save his life,always treats the ball like a hot potato, he just cant wait to get rid of it regardless of whether the intended recipient is under pressure or not as in last nights 2 give away passes that led to both of there goals.......or did you see that differently.???

As for Pedro as said soooooooooo many times before other than running around like a headless chicken he offers nothing imho.

Willian done him many times before before (same old movie for the last 5+ years)........but he is (under Frank) working harder at tracking back so credit to him........of course you may not have seen the posts where i have given him credit.....as you are new to this thread..........my arrssse.

 

Alonso from memory has started in most matchs under Lamps.

Until M/U match he has performed  well enough for Lamps to start him.

Yes a dip in form on Weds nite 

Will see how Lamps reacts to that performance.

Pedro a headless chicken and nothing to offer🤨

Brings bags of experience to the Lamp.s Babes

5 Aliga Titles.  3 Copa del rey crowns . 3 Champion  Leagues. 3 European Leagues 1 Epl .1 FA cup. 1 Europa League 1  World Cup

2 World Club

Under Lamps. more of a sub due to Willians recent good form. but must be a important squad  member due to his brilliant playing stats as high lighted above

which surely helps the Babe.s come into their own playing career at Csea

a Headless Chicken 😀

I know who the Headless Chicken is😋

Go The Chelsea Babe.s

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, deej said:

Alonso from memory has started in most matchs under Lamps.

Until M/U match he has performed  well enough for Lamps to start him.

Yes a dip in form on Weds nite 

Will see how Lamps reacts to that performance.

Pedro a headless chicken and nothing to offer🤨

Brings bags of experience to the Lamp.s Babes

5 Aliga Titles.  3 Copa del rey crowns . 3 Champion  Leagues. 3 European Leagues 1 Epl .1 FA cup. 1 Europa League 1  World Cup

2 World Club

Under Lamps. more of a sub due to Willians recent good form. but must be a important squad  member due to his brilliant playing stats as high lighted above

which surely helps the Babe.s come into their own playing career at Csea

a Headless Chicken 😀

I know who the Headless Chicken is😋

Go The Chelsea Babe.s

 

The only reason Alonso has started in any matches is because Emerson (who is 1st choice) aint fit.

Thanks for putting up Pedro,s Cv......impressive.....but thucck all to do with how he plays now.....is it???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

The only reason Alonso has started in any matches is because Emerson (who is 1st choice) aint fit.

Thanks for putting up Pedro,s Cv......impressive.....but thucck all to do with how he plays now.....is it???

 

Your Alonso view.( being behind  Emerson in Lamps. Pecking order )is  in my view  open  to  discussion.

Yes  Pedro.s silver ware career is coming to a end .But still provides cover  for Lamps.  should it be needed.  not to mentioned his presense. (in all phrases )for the Babes to mature into EPL  footballers for Csea F.C. future

Calling him a Headless Chicken. is a very low call but that.s your opinion 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well what a totally disjointed half that was. How many times did Dave give the ball away....don't answer that, he will be replaced by Reece for sure?? So glad i put Willian in my Fantasy team.....how shytte and looking totally disinterested was he. Need a good team talk from Frank and Jody at h/t and a full blooded fully committed Chelsea to come out and finish what is a very poor Watford side off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Well what a totally disjointed half that was. How many times did Dave give the ball away....don't answer that,  will be replaced by Reece for sure?? So glad i put Willian in my Fantasy team.....how shytte and looking totally disinterested was he. Need a good team talk from Frank and Jody at h/t and a full blooded fully committed Chelsea to come out and finish what is a very poor Watford side off.

 ^^^^Please take your medicine😍.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another good result on the road.

Pulisic on the improve.

Kovacic and Jorginho are becoming a lethal combination.

Tammy took his goal well  plus a lovely assist

Zouma is going from strength to strength.

Man of the Match. 

Ben Forster Wford.s  goal keeper.

Go the Chelsea.s Babes

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...