The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

43 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

What now for Lampard? Will he need to drop back down to the. Championship or go abroad for more experience?

Looks like Tuchel is coming but would  he be your choice ?

Lamp,s received a  nice payout,as for future who knows???but he will not be short of a quid.

Tuchel immediate goal,is a C/L place , in my view,not mission impossible , with the squad availble,and the topsy turvey season so far, and FWIW best mngr available ,to replace Lamps sacking

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

38466924-0-image-a-1_1611607570078.jpg

During the above Roman,s Ruthless era????

5 Epl....1 C/L....2 E / L....5 FA cups...   3 L cups...2.Europa Winners cups.

Roman,s shooting,keeps hitting the bulls eye,can anyone argue about his ownership skills and leadership of Csea Fc

Come on board  ????

20 minutes ago, deej said:

During the above Roman,s Ruthless era????

5 Epl....1 C/L....2 E / L....5 FA cups...   3 L cups...2.Europa Winners cups.

Roman,s shooting,keeps hitting the bulls eye,can anyone argue about his ownership skills and leadership of Csea Fc

Come on board  ????

Some driftwood on that list deej...on to the next...rent don't buy is my advice!

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Some driftwood on that list deej...on to the next...rent don't buy is my advice!

1. Mauricio Pochettino: 55.19 per cent
  2. Andre Villas-Boas: 55 per cent
  3. Tim Sherwood: 50 per cent
  4. Chris Hughton: 50 per cent
  5. Harry Redknapp: 49.49 per cent
  6. Martin Jol: 45.27 per cent
  7. Doug Livermore: 45.1 per cent
  8. Jose Mourinho: 44 per cent
  9. David Pleat: 42.5 per cent
  10. George Graham: 39.68 per cent
  11. Glenn Hoddle: 39.42 per cent
  12. Juande Ramos: 38.89 per cent
  13. Jacques Santini: 38.46 per cent
  14. Gerry Francis: 38.73 per cent
  15. Peter Shreeves: 38.33 per cent
  16. Christian Gross: 33.33 per cent
  17. Ossie Ardiles: 30.77 per cent....

And you would know all there is to know about driftwood

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Thks  Kiss of Death. During Roman,s reign ,your Chairman

Loser Levy has , One Micky Mouse FL  silverware to polish,and a bundle of loot made ,(with his partner) ,which needs no documenting here,

Get with it 

3 hours ago, deej said:

Lamp,s received a  nice payout,as for future who knows???but he will not be short of a quid.

Tuchel immediate goal,is a C/L place , in my view,not mission impossible , with the squad availble,and the topsy turvey season so far, and FWIW best mngr available ,to replace Lamps sacking

What about Rafa?  Interim again.  Now available. 

5 hours ago, ChipButty said:

All joking apart, Do the Chelsea fans want Tuchel? doesn't exactly set the world on fire even PSG <deleted> ed him off, PSG didn't win the league they bought it

I don't particulary want him, they are banging on about his record but I'm not convinced but I guess time will tell. Better than Benitez though, I had to stop watching us last time he was in charge. Might be unpopular, but If I had a choice it would have been Rodgers, unfortunately, not going to happen.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jellydog said:

Tuchel?! He's always reminded me of an extra from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. He better be able to crack the whip, because that looks like the current problem at Chelsea to me.

I hope he does'nt crack it too hard or he'll break our soft scoop ice cream midfield and forwards. You can throw some of the defenders in there aswell.

Whoever was responsible for the summer signings should have been sacked along with Lamps as far as i'm concerned.  

3 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

1. Mauricio Pochettino: 55.19 per cent
  2. Andre Villas-Boas: 55 per cent
  3. Tim Sherwood: 50 per cent
  4. Chris Hughton: 50 per cent
  5. Harry Redknapp: 49.49 per cent
  6. Martin Jol: 45.27 per cent
  7. Doug Livermore: 45.1 per cent
  8. Jose Mourinho: 44 per cent
  9. David Pleat: 42.5 per cent
  10. George Graham: 39.68 per cent
  11. Glenn Hoddle: 39.42 per cent
  12. Juande Ramos: 38.89 per cent
  13. Jacques Santini: 38.46 per cent
  14. Gerry Francis: 38.73 per cent
  15. Peter Shreeves: 38.33 per cent
  16. Christian Gross: 33.33 per cent
  17. Ossie Ardiles: 30.77 per cent....

And you would know all there is to know about driftwood

Keep on coming on ,Kiss of Death,another kindergarden bungle accusation by you.

Thks KS for the above post .

Which has clean bowled the

Kiss of Death and his lack of knowledge of the EPL????

32 minutes ago, deej said:

Keep on coming on ,Kiss of Death,another kindergarden bungle accusation by you.

Thks KS for the above post .

Which has clean bowled the

Kiss of Death and his lack of knowledge of the EPL????

You're in 9th and floundering badly despite wasting another fortune in the summer and now fat Frankie gets his millions and sails into the sunset.

Can't stop grinning here.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

You're in 9th and floundering badly despite wasting another fortune in the summer and now fat Frankie gets his millions and sails into the sunset.

Lots of comical things lately, eh Ronnie? Have you seen Werner's first touch? It'll put you in stitches!:w00t:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

At the half way stage of the season, only 5 points outside the top four,so as i posted earlier today,a CL place is not mission impossible.

Roman has the cash to roll the dice , and from reports the sacking of Lamps was amicable from both  partys ,which is a rarety these days in the EPL.

BTW your club Totts, is in debt, up to it,s ears , and also outside the top  4 , perhaps have a good look at your own backyard,before being critcal of other EPL  clubs, particular Csea ,hence your nic,The Kiss

Of Death????

Edited by deej

1 hour ago, deej said:

At the half way stage of the season, only 5 points outside the top four,so as i posted earlier today,a CL place is not mission impossible.

Roman has the cash to roll the dice , and from reports the sacking of Lamps was amicable from both  partys ,which is a rarety these days in the EPL.

BTW your club Totts, is in debt, up to it,s ears , and also outside the top  4 , perhaps have a good look at your own backyard,before being critcal of other EPL  clubs, particular Csea ,hence your nic,The Kiss

Of Death????

I agree... you have so much quality in the squad CL isn't out of the question. A lot depends on how well Tuchel can adapt to a new country and a new league. 

3 hours ago, deej said:

Of Death????

Your squad is a sgambles right now and of course Lamls was happy to leave with a fat wad of cash.

Laughable reply deej...Timo can't handle English football is my opinion.

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I agree... you have so much quality in the squad CL isn't out of the question. A lot depends on how well Tuchel can adapt to a new country and a new league. 

Get off your knees Ricky and brush your teeth flippin eck wots goin on in this thread when I'm not lookin? :tongue:

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Get off your knees Ricky and brush your teeth flippin eck wots goin on in this thread when I'm not lookin? :tongue:

It's arguably the best squad in the Prem. Lampard should have been given more time... Like Ole said in his press conference, this is the first real rough patch his hit and they get rid. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

It's arguably the best squad in the Prem. Lampard should have been given more time... Like Ole said in his press conference, this is the first real rough patch his hit and they get rid. 

Lamps rough patch was a Nose Dive ,3 wins and 5Losses from last 8 EPL matchs, The last 2 matchs broke the Camel,s back, a flukey 1 nil win  against a 10 men Fulham.and a 2 nil loss against Leicester which could have been 4 or 5 nil.

Whilst being a strong Lamp,s supporter ,his sacking in my view, was needed to avert a crash, to mid table or worse.

During Roman,s Rule it,s a C/L place  or better,otherwise the highway . Only time will tell if Tuchel, has the tools ,necessary to please  Roman,s itchy finger .

See how it goe s????

• Like 2

Just watched some footage of Tuchel,s 1st training session with the squad yesterday....it was pitch black,so obviously late afternoon/evening.

Good see that he is already active and wont be going in to today's game cold. As said by many and neutrals alike we have a great squad,which just needs shaping in the right direction and playing in a style that gets us consistency. 

Good luck to him tonight and whatever players he selects. Coyb.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Its the 9th best squad Ricky lad. :coffee1:

23 hours ago, RickG16 said:

It is a bit different this sacking,. fat Frank was one of 'their own'.,a club legend who last season. without the aid of the transfer market and losing their best player, got them into the top four .... NO MEAN FEAT     And for the first time in decades  bringing some youngsters up from the HUGELY expensive youth set up.. the fans I've chatted 2  were expecting fat Frank to be an end to the crash and burn period.and go with a period of stabilty . six weeks ago they were top of the prem and LITERALLY. The first blip fat Frank has and abramivichs had him gone,  I'm wondering how heavily geared the chavs finances are... Cos abramivichs reaction.... suggests almost paranoia.?      So i'me quessing .. v v highly... . But hey....  I'm sure tuchel will do a good job.. theres more than a decent crop of players there,  a touch unbalanced but it could be a whole heap worse.... And A new broom. Ect ect ...... 4 me he hasn't failed anywhere so far...so we shall see.