BANGKOK
Jonathan Fairfield

The official Chelsea FC thread 2019

Exciting game tonight, both sides missed many chances.

Dutch keeper was excellent for the Spaniards, while Kepa, outstanding penalty save but otherwise, had a stinker, both goals and poor distribution. 

• Like 2

Will see the replay tonite

from reports a very entertaining match

So nice to see Kepa continiously  in the spotlight  here on this thread by tje Lounge Chair ????

At least it has given Pedro. Willian . Alonso  and Company  some welcome respite 

The usual suspects would.nt make a Manager.s  ????

but

certainly know how to kick a player when he is down on form etc etc

Poor lost souls

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

And the reason is? Yes, you guessed it, he's been garbage between the posts. Why you think it's your duty to defend players whoever they are and however they are performing is beyond me. They are just employees of the club I've supported for 65 years and, as employees they deserved to be pilloried if they're not doing their job properly, just as they should be praised when they are good. The club comes first with me, not some individual who's pulling in a shed load of money but is playing like a tart.

All the above is your perogative.

But 

The constant bickering. on the same players .week after week.  Is rather tedious to my way of thinking.🙄

3 hours ago, deej said:

All the above is your perogative.

But 

The constant bickering. on the same players .week after week.  Is rather tedious to my way of thinking.🙄

I apologise for my constant bickering......i had no idea that you could Think.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:53 PM, mrbojangles said:

Another post removed. If I have to remove another it'll come with a warning

Could you put that post back and maybe move them closer together.....our Kepa,s having a bit of mare.Thanks

• Haha 1

I guess, when any player comes into a club, with a massive price tag, expectations age sky high.

Not all players lives up to those expectations-VVD did.

8 hours ago, hackjam said:

I guess, when any player comes into a club, with a massive price tag, expectations age sky high.

Not all players lives up to those expectations-VVD did.

True 

but the usual suspects have it in, on Kepa 😣 ( found a new whipping  boy)  who has been erractic but i give him the benefit of the doubt .due to playing with a different back 4 each match and apart from Dave a inexperince  bunch also in age.

Sure that Lamps is aware of Kepa.s erractic form particular having Peter Czek along side of him .who no doubt will be working on his  faults at training  .

Better then calling him names  like Totts in a Kindergarden play ground

Kepa is a very good Shot Stopper no doubt about that

Edited by deej
  • Like 1

"A very good shot stopper no doubt about it"     31 goals conceded in 19 games  ...says he aint!!!

He has got weak wrists,does not command his 6 yard area,has on many occasions booted the ball straight out of play, and nearly every single game he has given the ball straight to an opposing player......maybe he is Colour Blind???

As i have posted before...He is clumsy.

As for my criticism of both Pedro and Alonso......have they played lately????

How you have got the nerve to take issue with anything posted on this thread when you don,t even watch the Bluddy games is beyond me.

• Like 1

Firstly you  conviently leave Willian  out of your Hitlist😁

YES 

Pedro  is at the end of his Illustrous career

Alonso  has not come up to Lamps  high standard required by him at this point of time  

But 

both players are still with Lamps squad preparation . leading  to matchs largely due to their experience and professionism which surely must assist The Chelsea Babes to next level in all areas.

Your view of and stats of Kepa is your opinion

De Gea  of MU. 

stats recently are no better then Kepa 🤣 or a bee.s knee in it. either way

DeGea in my view. is EPL best goal keeper by the proverbial mile  but he is only as good as the defensive qualitys in front of him .

And in summing up.

You do not know me From A Bar Soap .

So may i ask how do u know my viewing stats with Lamp,s Chelsea Babes ???

Go The Chelsea.s Babes

Edited by deej

2 hours ago, deej said:

Firstly you  conviently leave Willian  out of your Hitlist😁

YES 

Pedro  is at the end of his Illustrous career

Alonso  has not come up to Lamps  high standard required by him at this point of time  

But 

both players are still with Lamps squad preparation . leading  to matchs largely due to their experience and professionism which surely must assist The Chelsea Babes to next level in all areas.

Your view of and stats of Kepa is your opinion

De Gea  of MU. 

stats recently are no better then Kepa 🤣 or a bee.s knee in it. either way

DeGea in my view. is EPL best goal keeper by the proverbial mile  but he is only as good as the defensive qualitys in front of him .

And in summing up.

You do not know me From A Bar Soap .

So may i ask how do u know my viewing stats with Lamp,s Chelsea Babes ???

Go The Chelsea.s Babes

Not interested in your opionion of DeGea....he don,t play for Chelsea. You wanna have a snipe about the Mancs defence then go and post on there thread.

Given your name and Avatar changes ......do you know who you are???

"Chelsea Babes".....Really......grow a pair, that Kindergarten phrase belongs to the Mancs

• Haha 1

Think we all new that West Ham would not just roll over for us. Reece James is the nuts and someone sometime has got to get on the end of one of his crosses....surely.

Expect Cho Bats and William to enter the fray pretty soon.