Edited by deej

Very bad day.at the office

First win by Hammers at The Bridge for 17 yrs

Well done Hammers

Zero Goals . Zero Fouls

the latter must be a record

Must win match against Villa 

16 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Chelsea Babes".....Really......grow a pair, that Kindergarten phrase belongs to the Mancs

Leave us out of it...it belongs to those from just outside Manchester.

Lamp.s got his numbers wrong yday  . still learning his trade  with  a paper thin squad largely due to the T/F ban 

He played Pedro and Giroud both who have.nt started since last August  and both will never start again and possibly both will be in the Exit Lounge immediately.

And Bats should have replaced Giroud (striker for a striker) doubly so when 1 nil down

Had some time for Pedro but that ended  yday .as he (did a Mourinho job) and

Downed Tools  with Giroud.

Sure that Lamps has at least 4 players heading for the Exit lounge and four to replaced them but the T/F ban has his hands tied

Lamps will take this loss hard and will respond accordingly  in due course.

Still in fourth place   so all  is not lost. on one bad day

and Full Credit to Hammers who took full advantage of it

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

Never seen or heard of this bloke before but good summary imo.

I like this bloke! A very good summary.

• Sad 1

Personally i would like to see Pulisic Cho and Mount start as the 3 behind Tammy (if fit)/Bats, and Kante + one of either Jorginho/Kovacic.....back 4 if we go that route Reece Zouma Christensen or Tomori Emerson or Dave. I know there are no easy games in the Epl but i fully expect us to win this one well.....and get back on track.

West Ham played the perfect game against us hopefully that aint going to be repeated by Villa.

18 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Personally i would like to see Pulisic Cho and Mount start as the 3 behind Tammy (if fit)/Bats, and Kante + one of either Jorginho/Kovacic.....back 4 if we go that route Reece Zouma Christensen or Tomori Emerson or Dave. I know there are no easy games in the Epl but i fully expect us to win this one well.....and get back on track.

West Ham played the perfect game against us hopefully that aint going to be repeated by Villa.

Yes Keith, we came off an energy sapping game with Valencia to play yer 'Ammers with only two full days rest. We've had three full days now so we should be a lot fresher. Villa are in a confident mood at the moment and, with Terry desperate not to get shown up at the Bridge, I reckon it will be tight. It's funny but, before the game against West Ham, the commentators were gushing over the strength of our bench and how lucky we were to have Giroud and Pedro to call upon when needed. Well, that's all very well when these players WANT to put in a shift but, when they aren't bothered, you might as well have me and you on the pitch!

5 minutes ago, deej said:

What about the

Lump of Wood 

usual suspects gone under

A rock

😂

Box no 5.......get it???

On 11/30/2019 at 1:52 PM, keithsimmonds said:

"A very good shot stopper no doubt about it"     31 goals conceded in 19 games  ...says he aint!!!

He has got weak wrists,does not command his 6 yard area,has on many occasions booted the ball straight out of play, and nearly every single game he has given the ball straight to an opposing player......maybe he is Colour Blind???

As i have posted before...He is clumsy.

14 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Box no 5.......get it???

See that you are worshipping Box5 Motor Mouth😁 who BTW. video was garble in sound quality to my ears in all Boxs

but the post i have retreived above .  certainly  shows what your personal thoughts of Kepa are. and only a few days back.

Now  Motor Mouth is your God 

1 minute ago, deej said:

See that you are worshipping Box5 Motor Mouth😁 who BTW. video was garble in sound quality to my ears in all Boxs

but the post i have retreived above .  certainly  shows what your personal thoughts of Kepa are. and only a few days back.

Now  Motor Mouth is your God 

"Motor Mouth" i thought he was bang on in everything he said hence why i posted it.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, deej said:

Will see the replay tonite

from reports a very entertaining match

So nice to see Kepa continiously  in the spotlight  here on this thread by tje Lounge Chair ????

At least it has given Pedro. Willian . Alonso  and Company  some welcome respite 

The usual suspects would.nt make a Manager.s  ????

but

certainly know how to kick a player when he is down on form etc etc

Poor lost souls

How is Pedro by the way still an inspiration to us all....i mean you.????