The Official Chelsea FC Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

3 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Don't understand your post.

1. I'm presuming you are talking about the FA Cup but City beat ManU in the Caraboa cup not the FA Cup.

2. For City to win the FA Cup we've got to beat the top 4 in the PL? What are clubs joining together against us? We're in the Semi so there's only 2 possible opponents in the competition, Chelsea in the Semi and the winner of Soton vs Leicester.

You've lost the plot, Bredbury. You seem to have forgotten that you still have to play yourselves yet, as opposed to what they do in North London (i.e. play with themselves).

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Don't understand your post.

1. I'm presuming you are talking about the FA Cup but City beat ManU in the Caraboa cup not the FA Cup.

2. For City to win the FA Cup we've got to beat the top 4 in the PL? What are clubs joining together against us? We're in the Semi so there's only 2 possible opponents in the competition, Chelsea in the Semi and the winner of Soton vs Leicester.

Sorry my mistake. 2 of the top 4 not 3 as of course as you rightly pointed out Leicester beat United. 

Anyways, who do you think will lift the FA Cup?

9 hours ago, stament said:

Fellow CH fans, is there a specific bar members watch matches in? It would be good to meet some fellow fans and have a bit of banter.

Cheers,

We're dotted about the length and breadth of Thailand so no specific meeting point as such. If you're near Pattaya, there's got to be a Chelsea (or Rangers) bar there.

39 minutes ago, oldgit said:

We're dotted about the length and breadth of Thailand so no specific meeting point as such. If you're near Pattaya, there's got to be a Chelsea (or Rangers) bar there.

True. My village doesn't even have a bar!

On 3/23/2021 at 5:58 AM, stament said:

Fellow CH fans, is there a specific bar members watch matches in? It would be good to meet some fellow fans and have a bit of banter.

Cheers,

Sorry, I'm bad I thought I was in the Chiang Mai forum.  Anywhere in CM?

• 2 weeks later...

From my point of view you just have to take it on the chin. Jorginho was culpable for both Silva,s 1st yellow and then his red imo...but he has also been key to some of our victory's and clean sheets....swings and roundabouts.

Still i did have the common sense to put Mendy in goal for my Fantasy EPL team....and make him Captain????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

I didn't see the game as I was laid low with flu, I think. Are they likely to be a threat next week at their gaff again?

Both games are played at Seville, a neutral venue but we now have 2 away goals......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No drama,s despite there very very late goal (probably only there 2nd shot on target all night). Good team performance well organised by Tommy T.  Pulisic would get my vote for motm....only fouled about 14+ times...have a rest lad you deserved it.

8th Champions League semi final on it,s way...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

No drama,s despite there very very late goal (probably only there 2nd shot on target all night). Good team performance well organised by Tommy T.  Pulisic would get my vote for motm....only fouled about 14+ times...have a rest lad you deserved it.

Can't see any way they will not lift the trophy this season.

That 2-5 defeat to Brom was a wake up call.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Who would you prefer in the semis?  I prefer Real as I think it will suit us better.  Bayern really missed Ledanowski over the 2 legs.  I think if he had have been fit they would surely have advanced.

Could have a Poch v Klopp repeat for the final, let's hope not....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Can't see any way they will not lift the trophy this season.

That 2-5 defeat to Brom was a wake up call.

What happens to the top 4 when Chelsea win the trophy? 

Don't want to see Foxes or Irons miss out.